Please Note: Goodman is transitioning the DSXC18 series to a new model number GSXC18 series. If the DSXC18 is not available, we will substitute it with the GSXC18 which is the updated model.
Goodman AC Units - The Goodman DSXC180361 18 SEER Air Conditioner uses the chlorine-free refrigerant R-410A and features energy efficiencies and operating sound levels that are among the best in the heating and cooling industry. The DSXC180361 contains the two stage, high efficiency Copeland UltraTech scroll compressor, which provides improved temperature and humidity control. This unit is designed for the consumer who desires superb comfort and quiet operation.
In order to achieve the 18 SEER efficiency this central air conditioner must be installed with the manufacturer recommended evaporator coil, a Goodman variable speed furnace, variable speed air handler, or variable speed modular blower and thermostatic expansion valve (TXV). An 18 SEER system will reduce your electric bill approximately 12% - 14% more than a 16 SEER system.
- R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant
- Two stage Copeland UltraTech scroll compressor
- High density foam compressor sound blanket
- Copeland ComfortAlert diagnostics
- ComfortNet Communications System compatible
- Low pressure switch
- Fully charged for 15' line set length
- Factory installed filter dryer
- Highly efficient condenser fan motor
- Copper tube / enhanced aluminum fin coil
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Goodman sound control top design
- Wire fan discharge grille
- Steel louver coil guard
- Baked on powder-paint finish
- Rust resistant coated screws
- Compact footprint
- Top and side maintenance access
- Single panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
- When properly anchored, meets the 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds
|Decibel Level (dBA)
|Liquid Valve Size
|Suction Valve Size
||208 / 230 V. 1 Phase 60 Hz
|Max Breaker Size
|Min. Breaker Size
|Weight (in lbs)
||10 Years with Online Registration
You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents.
||PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Why Choose Goodman?
For over three decades Goodman has concentrated on something more important than simple brand recognition consumer advertising. They focus on the design, engineering, and manufacturing of dependable products that have helped millions and millions of homeowners achieve reliable, high-quality, and affordable indoor comfort. In addition, Goodman has earned the loyalty and respect from thousands of local independent heating and cooling professionals across North America.
Why Buy From Us?
Our dedicated staff works hard to ensure that all orders are handled quickly and efficiently to ensure that you get what you ordered as quickly as possible.
We provide a secure online shopping experience to protect your information. We also provide the option to checkout with PayPal to allow you to use a checkout service you are familiar with.
Our low price guarantee provides you with confidence and piece of mind, knowing you purchased a quality product at a great price
See What Our Customers are Saying