The Goodman GMS80 gas furnace can be installed in either an upflow or horizontal configuration and features an aluminized steel tubular heat exchanger and high efficiency hot surface ignition system. These furnaces are run-tested for heating or combination heating and cooling applications.
The Goodman GSZ140481 Heat Pump uses the chlorine-free refrigerant R-410A to help prevent damage to the Ozone Layer. This unit is equipped with sound-dampening features to provide operating sound levels are among the lowest in the heating and cooling industry. Using high-quality components, the Goodman GSZ140481 heat pump is rated at 14 SEER and will help reduce energy consumption throughout the life of the system.
80,000 BTU 80% AFUE Upflow Single Stage Goodman Gas Furnace
Goodman furnace - The Goodman GMS80805CN gas furnace can be installed in either an upflow or horizontal configuration and features an aluminized steel tubular heat exchanger and high efficiency hot surface ignition system. These furnaces are run-tested for heating or combination heating and cooling applications. With its heavy-gauge, reinforced, wrap-around insulated steel cabinet and durable baked enamel finish, this gas furnace can be installed in a utility room, closet, alcove, basement or attic. Not intended for use in mobile homes.
The Goodman GMS80805CN furnace has a 80% AFUE rating which means that for every every $1.00 you spend, 80 cents goes towards heating your home.
This unit is not intended for purchase or install in California. For California please purchase a Low Nox furnace.
- Operates as a natural gas furnace out of the box, and can be easily converted to a propane furnace with optional propane conversion kit.
- Corrosion-resistant, aluminized-steel tubular furnace heat exchanger
- Furnace is designed for upflow or horizontal installation
- Energy-saving, reliable hot surface ignition system with Goodman furnace patented adaptive learning algorithm to maximize igniter life
- Aluminized steel inshot gas furnace burners
- Energy-saving PSC, multi-speed, direct drive blower motor
- Quiet, corrosion-resistant induced draft furnace blower assembly
- Integrated Goodman furnace control with diagnostics
- Low voltage terminal blocks
- Multiple flame roll-out switches, blower door safety switch, outlet air-limit switch and pressure switch for proof of combustion air
- 40VA transformer for heating and air conditioning control service
- Combination redundant gas valve and regulator
- A rotating combustion air blower that provides the option of venting the furnace through the top, right-hand side or left-hand side
- Completely assembled, factory run-tested furnace for heating or combination heating/cooling application
- Furnace has heavy-gauge, reinforced, fully insulated steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
- Attractive architectural gray paint finish
- Heater's foil-face insulation lines the heat exchanger compartment
- Coil and furnace fit flush for easy installation
- Convenient left or right connection for gas and electric service
- Bottom or side air inlet
- Removable, solid-bottom block off
To comply with efficiency requirements in California this unit will be automatically upgraded to the Low Nox Approved furnace when shipping to California
4 Ton 14 SEER Goodman Heat Pump
The Goodman GSZ140481 heat pump condenser is a standard efficiency, low-cost solution for an all-electric home when paired with a suitable heat pump coil or air handler. Just like all of Goodman’s equipment, the GSZ140481 is manufactured with high-quality materials to provide a superior comfort in your home.
- Ideal size to cover a larger house in ideal climates
- 4 ton, 14 SEER heat pump condenser
- Low sound output
- Fully charged for up to 15’ of line set
- Factory-installed bi-flow filter drier
The Goodman GSZ140481 heat pump has a capacity of 4 tons. In an ideal climate, this tonnage will normally cover up to a larger house. In some bundles, the air handler or coil associated with this condenser may be intentionally larger in tonnage to maintain the unit’s overall efficiency. Please note that an indoor air handler or coil that is compatible with heat pumps is required for this unit to function.
At 14 SEER, the GSZ140481 heat pump condenser has the industry-standard minimum, allowing the unit to remain inexpensive upfront in comparison to higher SEER ratings. If you are replacing an existing heat pump, in most cases this SEER rating will still be higher than your old unit, allowing it to still save you money over time in energy bills.
The GSZ140481 condenser comes with Goodman’s standard 10 year parts warranty with online registration through the manufacturer. An installation that follows your state and local codes is required for the warranty to be upheld.
Durability and Reliability
The Goodman GSZ140481 heat pump condenser is manufactured with a durable cabinet with paint that is approved for 500 hours of salt spray, making it compliant with the 2010 Florida building code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-like weather when properly anchored to your local codes. The built-in bi-flow liquids line filter drier protects the unit from impurities in the refrigerant and other general wear and tear, increasing the reliability of the unit.
Installation and Maintenance
The Goodman GSZ140481 has easily accessible gauge ports and service valves with sweat connections, allowing for a faster and easier installation process. There are factory-installed features such as a filter drier, compressor crankcase heater, pressure switches, and a high-capacity muffler so your installer doesn’t have to, further providing ease to the installation process. Moreover, the cabinet of the unit is fit with two maintenance access panels: one on the top and one on the side. All of these features lower your installation and maintenance costs, keeping more money in your pocket to spend on the things you care about most.
Comfort in Mind
With its sound control top insulation and SmartShift technology for quiet and reliable defrost cycles, the GSZ140481 heat pump has some of the lowest sound outputs on a single stage unit on the market today.
4 to 5 Ton 21" Width Goodman Vertical Evaporator Cased Coil
With the CAPF4961C6 evaporator coil, Goodman provides an enhanced comfort to your home. With its ability to work with AC-only systems or with heat pumps and its ability to be installed in both the upflow or downflow orientations, the CAPF4961C6 is designed to be versatile in design and to provide an efficient comfort at a low cost.
- 4 to 5 ton evaporator coil
- Installable in the upflow or downflow configurations
- Usable with either a heat pump or an AC-only condenser
- Low air leakage
- Check flowrater expansion device for use in any application
4 to 5 Tons
The Goodman CAPF4961C6 evaporator coil is rated for a 4 to 5 ton output. In many system configurations, this coil may be larger in tonnage than its paired condenser. This is intentional, to maintain the overall efficiency of the entire system.Please note that in order for this coil to function, a furnace or blower and a condenser is required, all sold separately.
The CAPF4961C6 coil is covered under Goodman’s standard 10 year parts warranty when the unit is installed following your state and local codes, the coil is paired with a compatible condenser, and the entire system is registered online through the manufacturer.
Installation and Durability
The Goodman CAPF4961C6 evaporator coil is able to be installed in upflow and downflow applications. With its rust-resistant, thermoplastic drain plan, water retention rate is significantly lower than previous models. For even more enhanced durability, the cabinet is made of a strong galvanized-steel with a leather-grain finish. If you ever need to perform maintenance on your coil, there is a split-seam on the front of the casing for easy internal access. Please note that this coil will not work as a replacement for any single-piece air handler coils.
The CAPF4961C6 evaporator coil’s foil-faced insulation lowers air leakage, increasing the amount of air flow going into your ductwork, keeping you more comfortable while decreasing the unit’s run time. With compatible equipment, the CAPF4961C6 evaporator coil lives up to Goodman’s enhanced comfort and efficiency standards at a reasonable price.
Goodman 3.5 to 5 Ton TXV Kit - R-410A
Goodman's TXV valves are designed to improve the reliability and efficiency of your central split system. With the TX5N4, you can be assured that your three-and-a-half to five ton system is getting the proper refrigerant flow, even through changing conditions. Since this valve is installed externally, it is easy to service and maintain. If you're looking to improve the efficiency and performance of your system, the TX5N4 is a good start.
Product Compatible With
- Goodman GSX130421 Air Conditioners
- Goodman GSX130481 Air Conditioners
- Goodman GSX130601 Air Conditioners
- Goodman GSX130611 Air Conditioners
- Goodman DSXC160481 Air Conditioners
- Goodman DSXC160601 Air Conditioners
- Goodman DSXC160481 Air Conditioners
- Goodman DSXC160601 Air Conditioners
- Goodman GSZ130421 Heat Pumps
- Goodman GSZ130481 Heat Pumps
- Goodman GSZ130601 Heat Pumps
- Goodman SSZ140421 Heat Pumps
- Goodman SSZ140481 Heat Pumps
- Goodman SSZ140601 Heat Pumps
- Goodman SSZ160421 Heat Pumps
- Goodman SSZ160481 Heat Pumps
- Goodman SSZ160601 Heat Pumps
- Goodman DSZC160481 Heat Pumps
- Goodman DSZC160601 Heat Pumps
- Goodman DSZC180481 Heat Pumps
- Goodman DSZC180601 Heat Pumps
- Goodman CAPF3642*6 Evaporator Coils
- Goodman CAUF3642*6 Evaporator Coils
- Goodman CHPF3642B6 Evaporator Coils
- Goodman CSCF3642N6 Evaporator Coils