The Goodman GMH80 furnace features a two-stage burner with a multi-speed blower motor. This furnace can be installed in both upflow and horizontal configurations and features an aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger and durable Silicon Nitride Hot Surface Ignition system.
The Goodman GSZ140481 Heat Pump uses the chlorine-free refrigerant R-410A to help prevent damage to the Ozone Layer. This unit is equipped with sound-dampening features to provide operating sound levels are among the lowest in the heating and cooling industry. Using high-quality components, the Goodman GSZ140481 heat pump is rated at 14 SEER and will help reduce energy consumption throughout the life of the system.
4 Ton 14 SEER Goodman Heat Pump
The Goodman GSZ140481 heat pump condenser is a standard efficiency, low-cost solution for an all-electric home when paired with a suitable heat pump coil or air handler. Just like all of Goodman’s equipment, the GSZ140481 is manufactured with high-quality materials to provide a superior comfort in your home.
- Ideal size to cover a larger house in ideal climates
- 4 ton, 14 SEER heat pump condenser
- Low sound output
- Fully charged for up to 15’ of line set
- Factory-installed bi-flow filter drier
The Goodman GSZ140481 heat pump has a capacity of 4 tons. In an ideal climate, this tonnage will normally cover up to a larger house. In some bundles, the air handler or coil associated with this condenser may be intentionally larger in tonnage to maintain the unit’s overall efficiency. Please note that an indoor air handler or coil that is compatible with heat pumps is required for this unit to function.
At 14 SEER, the GSZ140481 heat pump condenser has the industry-standard minimum, allowing the unit to remain inexpensive upfront in comparison to higher SEER ratings. If you are replacing an existing heat pump, in most cases this SEER rating will still be higher than your old unit, allowing it to still save you money over time in energy bills.
The GSZ140481 condenser comes with Goodman’s standard 10 year parts warranty with online registration through the manufacturer. An installation that follows your state and local codes is required for the warranty to be upheld.
Durability and Reliability
The Goodman GSZ140481 heat pump condenser is manufactured with a durable cabinet with paint that is approved for 500 hours of salt spray, making it compliant with the 2010 Florida building code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-like weather when properly anchored to your local codes. The built-in bi-flow liquids line filter drier protects the unit from impurities in the refrigerant and other general wear and tear, increasing the reliability of the unit.
Installation and Maintenance
The Goodman GSZ140481 has easily accessible gauge ports and service valves with sweat connections, allowing for a faster and easier installation process. There are factory-installed features such as a filter drier, compressor crankcase heater, pressure switches, and a high-capacity muffler so your installer doesn’t have to, further providing ease to the installation process. Moreover, the cabinet of the unit is fit with two maintenance access panels: one on the top and one on the side. All of these features lower your installation and maintenance costs, keeping more money in your pocket to spend on the things you care about most.
Comfort in Mind
With its sound control top insulation and SmartShift technology for quiet and reliable defrost cycles, the GSZ140481 heat pump has some of the lowest sound outputs on a single stage unit on the market today.
4 to 5 Ton 21" Width Goodman Vertical Evaporator Cased Coil
The Goodman CAPF4961C6 Upflow/Downflow Cased Indoor Air Conditioner Evaporator Coil is made for use with split-system air conditioning and Evaporator systems. The Goodman Air Conditioning and Heating Company has become one of the largest manufacturers of residential and light commercial air conditioning, heating, and indoor air quality products and systems by focusing on just one thing, building the most reliable and refreshingly affordable indoor comfort products in the market.
- Suitable for use with R-410A and R-22 refrigerants
- Rust-resistant, thermoplastic drain pans feature a low water-retention design
- Check flowrater expansion device for heat pump or cooling-only applications
- Rifled aluminum tubing and louvered aluminum fin coils on the CAPF, CAUF, and CHPF coils
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Foil-face insulation
- Galvanized-steel, leather-grain finish
- Architectural Gray paint finish on CAPF and CHPF cased coils
- Split-seam front for easy access
- 17½”, 21”, and 24½” CAPF coils have two 1¾” adapter plates
Goodman 3.5 to 5 Ton TXV Kit - R-410A
Goodman's TXV valves are designed to improve the reliability and efficiency of your central split system. With the TX5N4, you can be assured that your three-and-a-half to five ton system is getting the proper refrigerant flow, even through changing conditions. Since this valve is installed externally, it is easy to service and maintain. If you're looking to improve the efficiency and performance of your system, the TX5N4 is a good start.
Product Compatible With
- Goodman GSX130421 Air Conditioners
- Goodman GSX130481 Air Conditioners
- Goodman GSX130601 Air Conditioners
- Goodman GSX130611 Air Conditioners
- Goodman DSXC160481 Air Conditioners
- Goodman DSXC160601 Air Conditioners
- Goodman DSXC160481 Air Conditioners
- Goodman DSXC160601 Air Conditioners
- Goodman GSZ130421 Heat Pumps
- Goodman GSZ130481 Heat Pumps
- Goodman GSZ130601 Heat Pumps
- Goodman SSZ140421 Heat Pumps
- Goodman SSZ140481 Heat Pumps
- Goodman SSZ140601 Heat Pumps
- Goodman SSZ160421 Heat Pumps
- Goodman SSZ160481 Heat Pumps
- Goodman SSZ160601 Heat Pumps
- Goodman DSZC160481 Heat Pumps
- Goodman DSZC160601 Heat Pumps
- Goodman DSZC180481 Heat Pumps
- Goodman DSZC180601 Heat Pumps
- Goodman CAPF3642*6 Evaporator Coils
- Goodman CAUF3642*6 Evaporator Coils
- Goodman CHPF3642B6 Evaporator Coils
- Goodman CSCF3642N6 Evaporator Coils
80,000 BTU 80% AFUE Upflow 2 Stage Goodman Gas Furnace
The Goodman GMH80805CN furnace features a two-stage burner with a multi-speed blower motor. This furnace can be installed in both upflow and horizontal configurations and features an aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger and durable Silicon Nitride Hot Surface Ignition system. These furnaces are run tested for heating or combination heating and cooling applications. With a heavy-gauge, reinforced, insulated steel cabinet and durable baked enamel finish, this gas heater can be installed in a variety of locations. Not intended for use in mobile homes.
The Goodman GMH80805CN furnace has a 80% AFUE rating which means that for every every $1.00 you spend, 80 cents goes towards heating your home.
- Patented TuffTube™ dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger with lifetime limited warranty plus 10-year furnace replacement limited warranty (with online registration)
- Two-stage gas valve with revolutionary new Dual$aver control technology that allows installer to turn on two-stage operation with the flip of a dipswitch
- Silicon Nitride igniter with patented adaptive learning routine for maximum igniter life
- Energy-saving, quiet four-speed direct-drive circulator blower motor
- Integrated electronic furnace control board with self-diagnostics, low-voltage terminal block, and separate terminals for electronic air cleaner and 24-volt humidifiers
- Control board stores the last five diagnostic codes in memory; simple push-button activation outputs the fault history to a flashing red LED
- Low constant fan mode allows the homeowner to activate the lowest available heating speed to circulate air quietly and efficiently throughout the home during the off cycle
- Self-adjusting feature automatically adjusts furnace to high or low stage based on outside temperature without outdoor temperature sensor
To comply with efficiency requirements in California this unit will be automatically upgraded to the Low Nox Approved furnace when shipping to California