The Goodman DSZC180481 18 SEER Heat Pump uses the chlorine-free refrigerant R-410A and features energy efficiencies and operating sound levels that are among the best in the heating and cooling industry. The DSZC180481 contains the two stage, high efficiency Copeland® UltraTech scroll compressor, which provides improved temperature and humidity control. This unit is designed for the consumer who desires superb comfort and quiet operation.
All Goodman 18 SEER heat pumps must be installed with a bi-flow thermostatic expansion valve. This valve is installed in front of the indoor evaporator coil inline with the line set piping. This heat pump requires an indoor air handler or evaporator coil as part of a complete system.
In order to achieve the 18 SEER efficiency this heat pump must be installed with the manufacturer recommended evaporator coil, a Goodman variable speed furnace, variable speed air handler, or variable speed modular blower and thermostatic expansion valve (TXV). An 18 SEER system will reduce your electric bill approximately 12% - 14% more than a 16 SEER system.
- R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant
- Two stage Copeland UltraTech scroll compressor
- High density foam compressor sound blanket
- Copeland® ComfortAlert diagnostics
- ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
- Low pressure switch
- Fully charged for 15' line set length
- Factory installed filter dryer
- Liquid refrigerant return protection
- Highly efficient condenser fan motor
- Copper tube / enhanced aluminum fin coil
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Goodman® sound control top design
- Wire fan discharge grille
- Steel louver coil guard
- Baked on powder-paint finish
- Rust resistant coated screws
- Compact footprint
- Top and side maintenance access
- Single panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
- When properly anchored, meets the 2001 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds
|Compressor Stages||Two Stage|
|Decibel Level (dBA)||73|
|Liquid Valve Size||3/8"|
|Suction Valve Size||1 1/8"|
|Electrical||208 / 230 V. 1 Phase 60 Hz|
|Max Breaker Size||50 amps|
|Min. Breaker Size||29.3 amps|
|Nominal Capacity||4 Ton|
|Weight (in lbs)||330.0000|
|Warranty||10 Years with Online Registration|
You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents.|
Why Choose Goodman?
For over three decades Goodman has concentrated on something more important than simple brand recognition consumer advertising. They focus on the design, engineering, and manufacturing of dependable products that have helped millions and millions of homeowners achieve reliable, high-quality, and affordable indoor comfort. In addition, Goodman has earned the loyalty and respect from thousands of local independent heating and cooling professionals across North America.
Why Buy From Us?
Our dedicated staff works hard to ensure that all orders are handled quickly and efficiently to ensure that you get what you ordered as quickly as possible.
We provide a secure online shopping experience to protect your information. We also provide the option to checkout with PayPal to allow you to use a checkout service you are familiar with.
We provide you great prices so you can save your money for the more important things in your life.
You may also be interested in the following products