The Goodman GMS80603AN gas furnace can be installed in either an upflow or horizontal configuration and features an aluminized steel tubular heat exchanger and high efficiency hot surface ignition system. These furnaces are run-tested for heating or combination heating and cooling applications. With its heavy-gauge, reinforced, wrap-around insulated steel cabinet and durable baked enamel finish, this gas furnace can be installed in a utility room, closet, alcove, basement or attic. Not intended for use in mobile homes.
The Goodman GMS80603AN furnace has a 80% AFUE rating which means that for every every $1.00 you spend, 80 cents goes towards heating your home.
This unit is not intended for purchase or install in California. For California please purchase a Low Nox furnace.
- Operates as a natural gas furnace out of the box, and can be easily converted to a propane furnace with optional propane conversion kit.
- Corrosion-resistant, aluminized-steel tubular furnace heat exchanger
- Furnace is designed for upflow or horizontal installation
- Energy-saving, reliable hot surface ignition system with Goodman furnace patented adaptive learning algorithm to maximize igniter life
- Aluminized steel inshot gas furnace burners
- Energy-saving PSC, multi-speed, direct drive blower motor
- Quiet, corrosion-resistant induced draft furnace blower assembly
- Integrated Goodman furnace control with diagnostics
- Low voltage terminal blocks
- Multiple flame roll-out switches, blower door safety switch, outlet air-limit switch and pressure switch for proof of combustion air
- 40VA transformer for heating and air conditioning control service
- Combination redundant gas valve and regulator
- A rotating combustion air blower that provides the option of venting the furnace through the top, right-hand side or left-hand side
- Completely assembled, factory run-tested furnace for heating or combination heating/cooling application
- Furnace has heavy-gauge, reinforced, fully insulated steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
- Attractive architectural gray paint finish
- Heater's foil-face insulation lines the heat exchanger compartment
- Coil and furnace fit flush for easy installation
- Convenient left or right connection for gas and electric service
- Bottom or side air inlet
- Removable, solid-bottom block off
To comply with efficiency requirements in California this unit will be automatically upgraded to the Low Nox Approved furnace when shipping to California
6 Customer review(s)
Very happy with the service.
I was very pleased to see that product was well packaged to avoid damage on route. It has lower output then the unit I replaced but works as well if not better.
Large selection and great prices. Fast shipping.
Small but powerfr
Although furnace is small in size it's a very powerful . The price is great . I was very surprised to see how well it was built. Thanks!
Replaced furnace in hvac system
It fit great and worked as expected. No problems.
best choice we ever made.
We were mistakenly sent this furnace instead of the 2 stage that came with the package we ordered. Had to install without checking since we had no heat. This furnace is amazing. It works like a dream and heats our little house up so fast, you hardly know it's even on. We installed ourselves and I have to say the hardest part of the whole thing was cutting out the side for the return. This needs to be something that should be easier, possibly a choice when ordering and having it precut. Love that we saved so much money installing ourselves vs going through local company who wanted $8000 for comparable furnace and ac installed. Upon contacting hvacdirect about the mix up we were nicely compensated with a credit to our account. I would highly recommend to anyone who asks to buy the equipment through hvacdirect. Customer service is amazing and can't beat only ending up spending $1100 for a new furnace, coil, and ac unit for our home.
Heater is quiet and heats the house fast
The heater is small in size , but puts out heat fast and is quiet. I am glad I bought this Goodman heater. It will last for years.
Why Choose Goodman?
For over three decades Goodman has concentrated on something more important than simple brand recognition consumer advertising. They focus on the design, engineering, and manufacturing of dependable products that have helped millions and millions of homeowners achieve reliable, high-quality, and affordable indoor comfort. In addition, Goodman has earned the loyalty and respect from thousands of local independent heating and cooling professionals across North America.
Why Buy From Us?
Our dedicated staff works hard to ensure that all orders are handled quickly and efficiently to ensure that you get what you ordered as quickly as possible.
We provide a secure online shopping experience to protect your information. We also provide the option to checkout with PayPal to allow you to use a checkout service you are familiar with.
Our low price guarantee provides you with confidence and piece of mind, knowing you purchased a quality product at a great price
See What Our Customers are Saying