The Goodman GDS80804BN dedicated downflow gas furnace features an aluminized steel tubular heat exchanger and high-efficiency hot surface ignition system. These furnaces are run tested for heating or combination heating and cooling applications. With its heavy-gauge, reinforced, wrap-around insulated steel cabinet and durable baked enamel finish, this gas furnace can be installed in a utility room, closet, alcove, basement or attic. Not intended for use in mobile homes.
The Goodman GDS80804BN furnace has a 80% AFUE rating which means that for every every $1.00 you spend, 80 cents goes towards heating your home.
- Corrosion-resistant, aluminized-steel furnace tubular heat exchanger
- Designed for dedicated downflow installations
- Energy-saving, reliable furnace hot surface ignition system with patented adaptive learning algorithm to maximize igniter life
- Aluminized furnace steel inshot burners
- Energy-saving PSC, multi-speed, direct drive furnace blower motor
- Heater has quiet, corrosion-resistant induced draft blower assembly
- Integrated furnace control with diagnostics
- Low voltage terminal blocks
- Multiple flame roll-out switches, blower door safety switch, outlet air-limit switch and pressure switch for proof of combustion air
- 40VA transformer for heating and air conditioning control service
- Combination redundant furnace gas valve and regulator
- A rotating combustion air blower that provides the option of venting the furnace through the top, right-hand side or left-hand side
- Completely assembled, factory run-tested furnace for heating or combination heating/cooling application
- Heavy-gauge, reinforced, fully insulated steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
- Attractive architectural gray paint finish
- Foil-face insulation lines the furnaces' heat exchanger compartment
- Coil and furnace fit flush for easy installation
- Convenient left or right connection for gas and electric service
- This gas furnace has a removable solid-bottom block off
Why Choose Goodman?
For over three decades Goodman has concentrated on something more important than simple brand recognition consumer advertising. They focus on the design, engineering, and manufacturing of dependable products that have helped millions and millions of homeowners achieve reliable, high-quality, and affordable indoor comfort. In addition, Goodman has earned the loyalty and respect from thousands of local independent heating and cooling professionals across North America.
Why Buy From Us?
Our dedicated staff works hard to ensure that all orders are handled quickly and efficiently to ensure that you get what you ordered as quickly as possible.
We provide a secure online shopping experience to protect your information. We also provide the option to checkout with PayPal to allow you to use a checkout service you are familiar with.
Our low price guarantee provides you with confidence and piece of mind, knowing you purchased a quality product at a great price
Amazing Customer Reviews
You may also be interested in the following products