The Goodman GMH80803BN 80,000 BTU furnace features a two-stage burner with a multi-speed blower motor. This furnace can be installed in both upflow and horizontal configurations and features an aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger and durable Silicon Nitride Hot Surface Ignition system. These furnaces are run tested for heating or combination heating and cooling applications. With a heavy-gauge, reinforced, insulated steel cabinet and durable baked enamel finish, this gas heater can be installed in a variety of locations. Not intended for use in mobile homes.
The Goodman GMH80803BN 80,000 BTU furnace has a 80% AFUE rating which means that for every every $1.00 you spend, 80 cents goes towards heating your home.
- Patented TuffTube™ dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger with lifetime limited warranty plus 10-year furnace replacement limited warranty (with online registration)
- Two-stage gas valve with revolutionary new Dual$aver control technology that allows installer to turn on two-stage operation with the flip of a dipswitch
- Silicon Nitride igniter with patented adaptive learning routine for maximum igniter life
- Energy-saving, quiet four-speed direct-drive circulator blower motor
- Integrated electronic furnace control board with self-diagnostics, low-voltage terminal block, and separate terminals for electronic air cleaner and 24-volt humidifiers
- Control board stores the last five diagnostic codes in memory; simple push-button activation outputs the fault history to a flashing red LED
- Low constant fan mode allows the homeowner to activate the lowest available heating speed to circulate air quietly and efficiently throughout the home during the off cycle
- Self-adjusting feature automatically adjusts furnace to high or low stage based on outside temperature without outdoor temperature sensor
- Complies with California NOx emissions standards
2 Customer review(s)
80,000 BTU Upflow 2Stage Goodman
Product arrived quickly, easy to install and heats the home perfectly.
Runs great. Happy customer!
October 23, 2018Edward asked:
If I buy a GMH80803BN, what comes with It? Ex: wire, thermostat, ducting etc
This only comes with the furnace itself. You would have to purchase any accessories separately. Thanks!
May 04, 2018Gary Griffin asked:
What size drive is this furnace? For matching ac condenser.
This furnace has a 3 ton blower motor. Thanks!
October 13, 2017Deidre asked:
Can this unit be converted to run on LP
This unit can run on propane with the LP conversion kit LPM-06. Thanks!
February 22, 2017Bob asked:
Does this unit need a condensate pump installed on it?
This furnace does not produce water so it does not require a condensate pump.
February 15, 2017susan asked:
what is efficiency rating for this heater?
This furnace is an 80% efficiency furnace. Thanks!
February 10, 2017anthony asked:
my old furnace is electric can this be vented through a wall using a 90 elbow
No, you will need a furnace that is 90% efficient or better to vent using PVC. Thanks!
Why Choose Goodman?
For over three decades Goodman has concentrated on something more important than simple brand recognition consumer advertising. They focus on the design, engineering, and manufacturing of dependable products that have helped millions and millions of homeowners achieve reliable, high-quality, and affordable indoor comfort. In addition, Goodman has earned the loyalty and respect from thousands of local independent heating and cooling professionals across North America.
Why Buy From Us?
Our dedicated staff works hard to ensure that all orders are handled quickly and efficiently to ensure that you get what you ordered as quickly as possible.
We provide a secure online shopping experience to protect your information. We also provide the option to checkout with PayPal to allow you to use a checkout service you are familiar with.
Our low price guarantee provides you with confidence and piece of mind, knowing you purchased a quality product at a great price
Amazing Customer Reviews
You may also be interested in the following products