- Heat Capacity: 1000-2700 Square Feet
- Maximum Output BTU/Hour: 110,000
- Maximum Efficiency: 77%
- Dimensions: 28 7/8"W x 34 3/4"H x 33 1/2"D
- Maximum Burn Time: 10
- Firebox Volume: 3.5 Cubic Feet
- Max Firewood Length: 22"
- Emissions Grams/Hour: 1.32
- Flu Size: 6"
- Weight: Lbs
- Minimum Hearth Pad Size: 44.875''W by 51.25''D
- Ceramic Glass Size: 18 7/8"W x 11 3/4"H
- Certification: EPA, UL 1482, UL 737
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- This model IS NOT Pre Fab Approved
- This model IS Mobile Home Approved
The Osburn 3500 will be taking over as the largest wood stove that Osburn produces. A whopping 3.5 cubic foot firebox can generate 110,000 BTUs which can heat up to 2700 square feet. No need to over cut your wood. This stove will take a 22" log. Better yet, load it up with 50 LBS of firewood and enjoy a 10 hour burn time.
Osburn Stoves and inserts are the premium stove line for one of the largest wood stove manufacturer's in North America. Here are some of the features that sets Osburn apart from other stove manufacturers:
- Kiln Fired Clay Firebrick- Which hold up longer than pumice bricks to keep the inside of the stove hotter and burn the wood more completely.
- Stainless Steel Secondary Air Tubes- Which introduce new oxygen into the firebox creating a secondary ignition which gets more heat from less wood.
- Heavy Steel Construction- Made from a 3/16"" steel body and a 1/4"" thick steel top which carries a lifetime warranty.
- Ceramic Glass- Which can withstand high temperatures and still allows you to enjoy the fire.
- An Air Wash System- To help keep the glass clean when the stove is in use.
Clean burning, non-catalytic wood burning stoves introduce new oxygen into the firebox before the smoke leaves the stove. The new oxygen is ignited, creating a secondary burn. This generates more heat and creates a cleaner burn.