TEC Grill Island
TEC Pairs their 44-Inch Sterling Patio Grill with side shelves and double drawer modules to create a complete cooking space. Enjoy the extra prep and storage space with this attractive stainless steel island.
- Grill Type: Built-In Grill With Drawer Modules
- Dimensions: 70 3/8"W x 48 1/8"H x 26 5/16"D
- Temperature Range: 200°F - 900°F
- Cooking Area: 592 Square Inches
- Burger Capacity/Time: 32 Burgers In 8-10 Minutes
- BTU: 60,000
- Cooking Grate Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Grill Body Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Flame Tamer Material: Ceramic Glass
- Ignition Type: Continuous Push Button Ignition
- Certification(s): CSA To ANSI Standards
- Warranty: Lifetime - Exterior Components | 10 Year Stainless Interior Components | 1 YR Remaining Components
Most all BBQ grill heads can be placed on a portable cart with wheels. Portable grills are able to be fueled with a standard 20 pound propane tank or by your home's natural gas supply with a flexible hose. With a portable grill you are not locked into having your grill in one location. You can move the grill from to porch, patio, deck, cabin, etc.. Most grills do not require power so they make a great backup cooking in case of a power outage. Plus who wouldn’t rather enjoy an aft noon or evening cooking and taking in the smells of your favorite foods being cooked over an open flame. Outdoor grills are also a great way to keep the house cool in the summer time. No need to fire up the oven. With most grills and accessories, you can grill, bake, roast, and slow cook without overheating your kitchen and taking advantage of spending time outdoors.
*Lift-Gate Shipping Available
TEC Grills released the first infrared grill in 1978. since then they have made significant improvements to infrared grills. Their ceramic glass heat distribution plates sit directly below the cooking grates. This eliminates 35% of air movement which dries out food. It also creates a completely even temperature across the entire grilling surface. No hot spots, no cold spots, just even cooking. Their grills can reach temperatures of up to 900 degrees within 10 minutes while being able to achieve lower temperatures of 200 degrees for slow cooking. Locking in juices by searing meat creates the best steaks, chops, and burgers. TEC Grills introduced infrared grilling, now they have perfected it. This island is portable for added convenience.