An AirQuest combination system is a great choice to keep your home warm all season long. With tons of extra features and a great price, the N95ESN0601714A is a perfect choice for heating.
All AirQuest models are manufactured with Carrier and come with a 10 year parts warranty and 20 year heat exchanger limited warranty. Not intended for use in mobile homes.
60,000 BTU 96% AFUE Single Stage Multi-Positional AirQuest Gas Furnace
The AirQuest N95ESN0601714A single stage, multi-position gas furnace is a great choice to keep your home warm all season long. With plenty of extra features and a great price, the AirQuest N95ESN series is a perfect choice. All AirQuest models are manufactured and come with a 10 year parts warranty and lifetime heat exchanger limited warranty. Not intended for use in mobile homes.
- Up to 96% AFUE
- Cabinet air leakage less than 2.0% at 1.0 in. W.C. and cabinet air leakage less than 1.4% at 0.5 in. W.C. when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193
- Supports two-stage cooling units
- ION Communicating Control System
- Observer Communicating Control System
- Flame roll-out sensors standard
- Category I venting
- Blocked vent switch
- Dehumidification feature in cooling
- 24 VAC humidifier terminal and electronic air cleaner terminal
- Low NOx units are designed for California installations and meet 40 ng/J NOx emissions. Can be installed in air quality management districts with a 40 ng/J NOx emissions requirement.
- Multi-speed ECM blower motor
- Adjustable heating blower OFF delay
- Factory set blower ON delay
- RPJ Aluminized steel heat exchanger
- High temperature limit control prevents overheating
- Direct ignition with Silicon Nitride ignitor
- One piece prepainted steel cabinet
- Induced draft blower motor
- In-shot burners
- Insulated blower compartment
- 33-1/3" (847mm) high, for ease of installation
- Quarter turn knobs for easy door removal and secure attachment
- Factory shipped for natural gas, with propane gas conversion kits available
- Four position upflow/downflow/horizontal (left/right) installation
- Three position vent elbow capability
- Through the casing flue pipe for counterflow applications
- Common venting with other Category I appliances
- Masonry chimney adapter available
- Self diagnostics
- Slide out blower assembly
- 10 year No Hassle Replacement limited warranty
- Lifetime heat exchanger limited warranty
- 5 year parts limited warranty - With timely registration, an additional 5 year parts limited warranty
For California Residents:
For installation in SCAQMD only: This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit, and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450.
This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com
1.5 Ton 14 SEER AirQuest by Carrier Heat Pump
The AirQuest R4H418GKC manufactured by Carrier is a standard heat pump condenser. Designed with comfort in mind and an inexpensive option for nearly any application, this condenser is considered a good all-around option for almost any application.
- 1.5 ton, 14 SEER heat pump condenser
- Can cool up to a small house in average conditions
- Single stage compressor
- Filter drier included to be field-installed
The AirQuest R4H418GKC heat pump condenser has an output of 1.5 tons, generally enough to heat and cool up to a small house in ideal climates. In many system configurations, the tonnage of the unit’s paired coil or air handler will be larger in tonnage than this condenser, which maintains the efficiency of the unit.Please note that this condenser cannot function on its own, and it needs an indoor coil or air handler to work. This unit will also only heat down to around 35°F, and if you need heat any lower than this, a backup heat strip will be needed to act as straight electric heating in a compatible air handler.
The AirQuest by Carrier R4H418GKC air conditioner condenser is rated at 14 SEER, making it between 5-7% more efficient than standard 13 SEER units, saving you money in electric bills over the entire lifetime of your unit. In general, heat pumps will heat more efficiently than straight electric furnaces.
AirQuest offers a 5 year parts warranty on this condenser. For these warranties to be upheld, the unit must be installed following your state and local codes, a new and certified coil must be installed at the same time, and the entire system must be registered online through the manufacturer.
The cabinet of AirQuest by Carrier units are extremely durable. On the R4H418GKC, there are reinforced corner posts and the internals of the unit are protected by an additional inlet grille, all to provide enhanced protection to the unit.
AirQuest 2.5 Ton 17.5" Width Multi-Positional Evaporator Cased Coil
AirQuest takes pride in its ability to provide a high-quality system, including all system components. Leaving no exception, the EAM4X30L17A horizontal coil is a superior option for almost any application while maintaining the entire unit’s efficiency with a factory-integrated TXV kit for enhanced energy optimization. With its unique performance features along with its ability to be applied in any orientation, this coil is a superior option for your home’s comfort.
- 2.5 ton multi-positional evaporator coil
- Works in almost any application—whether you have an upflow, downflow, or horizontal system setup
- Compatible with both AC-only and heat pump condensers
- Factory-installed TXV kit for enhanced energy optimization
- Sturdy and compact design
The AirQuest by Carrier EAM4X30L17A is rated for up to 2.5 tons of heating and cooling. With its ability to be installed with either an AC-only condenser or a heat pump condenser, this unit is ideal for many applications. In some packages, this coil will be larger than its paired condenser, which will increase the overall efficiency of the entire unit, but the coil should never be smaller than its paired condenser. Please note that this item cannot operate independently from a compatible condenser and blower or furnace, each available at an additional cost.
AirQuest offers a 10 year parts warranty on their coils when they are installed following your state and local codes, as well as the system is paired with a certified system matchup. Please note that in order to obtain the entire length of this warranty, the entire unit must be registered through the manufacturer.