Today's Hours 8am - 9pm est
Today's Hours 8am - 9pm est
If you’re looking to reduce your energy bill and improve the comfort of your home, look no further than Goodman’s GCES961005CN. This gas furnace features efficient operation and high-quality construction to provide your home with reliable, affordable heating. The GCES961005CN single-stage, multi-speed furnace is a great value designed for many applications.
The GCES961005CN Goodman gas furnace is suitable in output for a large house in ideal climate conditions. The 100,000 BTU count is the input per hour of the furnace, and the output is 96,000 BTU’s (100,000 x 96% AFUE) per hour.
The GMES961205DN Goodman gas furnace has a 96% efficiency rating. This means that only 4% of the fuel going into the furnace is used up in normal furnace operations and not used to heat your home. The remaining 96% of the inputted fuel is used to heat your home. 96% efficient furnaces is one of the highest efficiencies of natural gas furnaces available for purchase with today’s technology. Please note that 96% efficient furnaces such as this one require plasic/pvc flue venting, and 80% efficient furnaces require metal flue venting.
A single stage furnace operates using the same amount of energy every time is turns on. The GCES961005CN Goodman gas furnace operates using only one heat output. This furnace will operate at 100% output whenever it is operating.
From the factory, the GCES961005CN runs on natural gas. However all Goodman gas furnaces can be converted to propane using the furnace’s corresponding LP conversion kit, an optional accessory at an additional cost that consists of a replacement set of orifices and springs.
The GCES961005CN utilizes a multi-speed ECM motor, which is more efficient than older PSC blower motors, saving you money in electric bills.
With installation that follows your state and local codes and with online registration, all Goodman furnaces come with a 10-year parts and lifetime heat exchanger warranty through the manufacturer.
Instead of a standing pilot light, the GCES961005CN has a newer, more efficient hot surface igniter. Hot surface igniters are much more efficient and safer than standard standing pilot lights.
The Goodman brand has improved technology from years of production experience, allowing for a long-lasting product that rarely runs into any operation-based problems. However, if the furnace does need maintenance or warranty work, the control board has a set of sensors that will identify any basic problems in the furnace’s basic operation.
The GCES961005CN Goodman gas furnace has a durable outer cabinet. The heavy-gauge steel used in the furnace’s design allows for a more protected interior, and less air leakage from the furnace’s operation, resulting in a more quiet operation while still decreasing operation costs.
From enhanced operation to efficiency, the Goodman gas furnaces have a lot to offer. However, Goodman’s features don’t stop at quality of unit. The GCES961005CN allows for a significantly more streamlined installation process with its universal design, consisting of its ability to be installed in either downflow or horizontal configurations, lowering labor costs.
|100,000 BTU 96% AFUE Single Stage Goodman Gas Furnace - Downflow/Horizontal|
|Weight (in lbs)||144.000000|
|Exhaust Flue Requirement||Plastic / PVC|
|Furnace Efficiency / AFUE||96%|
|Blower Motor||Multi Speed - ECM|
|Electrical||115 V. 1 Phase 60 Hz|
|Warranty||10 Years with Online Registration|
This gas appliance requires a trained technician to install. Improperly connecting gas lines or improperly connecting a gas flue or venting may result in death. By purchasing this item, you are agreeing that you are using a trained technician to install this gas appliance. We will not be responsible for any injury or property damage arising from improper service or service procedures. Whoever installs or services this unit assumes responsibility for any personal injury or property damage which may result. Many jurisdictions require a license to install this equipment.
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING