60,000 BTU 96% AFUE Upflow Variable Speed Goodman Gas Furnace
The Goodman GMVC960603BN furnace features a two stage gas valve, variable-speed blower motor, and provides exceptional indoor comfort and quiet operation. This furnace is compatible with the ComfortBridge communicating system and is designed for uplfow or horizontal configurations. These furnaces are run-tested for heating or combination heating and cooling applications. Not intended for use in mobile homes.
The Goodman GMVC960603BN furnace has a 96% AFUE rating which means that for every every $1.00 you spend, 96 cents goes towards heating your home.
- ComfortBridge communicating systems compatible
- Heavy-Duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Two-stage gas valve provides quiet, economical heating
- Durable silicon nitride ignitor
- Quiet two-speed induced draft blower
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a dual 7-segment display
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for electronic air cleaner and humidifier
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed airflow system gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- Multiple continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- Auto-comfort and enhanced dehumidification modes available
3 Ton 17.5" Goodman Horizontal Evaporator Cased Coil
The Goodman CHPF3636B6 Horizontal Cased Indoor Air Conditioner Evaporator Coil is made for use with split-system air conditioning and Evaporator systems. The Goodman Air Conditioning and Heating Company has become one of the largest manufacturers of residential and light commercial air conditioning, heating, and indoor air quality products and systems by focusing on just one thing, building the most reliable and refreshingly affordable indoor comfort products in the market.
- Suitable for use with R-410A and R-22 refrigerants
- Rust-resistant, thermoplastic drain pans feature a low water-retention design
- Check flowrater expansion device for heat pump or cooling-only applications
- Rifled aluminum tubing and louvered aluminum fin coils on the CAPF, CAUF, and CHPF coils
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Foil-face insulation
- Galvanized-steel, leather-grain finish
- Architectural Gray paint finish on CAPF and CHPF cased coils
- Split-seam front for easy access
- 17½”, 21”, and 24½” CHPF coils have one 3½” adapter plate
Goodman 1.5 to 2 Ton TXV Kit - R-410A
Goodman's TXV valves are designed to improve the reliability and efficiency of your central split system. With the TX2N4A, you can be assured that your one-and-a-half or two ton system is getting the proper refrigerant flow, even through changing conditions. Since this valve is installed externally, it is easy to service and maintain. If you're looking to improve the efficiency and performance of your system, the TX2N4A is a good start.
Product Compatible With
- Goodman GSX130181 Air Conditioners
- Goodman GSX130241 Air Conditioners
- Goodman DSXC160241 Air Conditioners
- Goodman GSZ130181 Heat Pumps
- Goodman GSZ130241 Heat Pumps
- Goodman SSZ140181 Heat Pumps
- Goodman SSZ140241 Heat Pumps
- Goodman SSZ160241 Heat Pumps
- Goodman DSZC160241 Heat Pumps
- Goodman CAPF1824*6 Evaporator Coils
- Goodman CAUF1824*6 Evaporator Coils
- Goodman CHPF1824A6 Evaporator Coils
- Goodman CSCF1824N6 Evaporator Coils
2 Ton 16 SEER Two-Stage Goodman Heat Pump
The Goodman GSZC16 series two-stage, high efficiency heat pumps offer up to 16 SEER and up to 9.7 HSPF performance, while running quietly for years of dependable service. With the built-in Goodman ComfortAlert and ComfortBridge technology, installation and maintenance are more automatic and accurate than ever, reducing technician set up and repair times.
The next generation, two-stage Copeland scroll compressor ensures steady temperatures, accurately adjusting demand as needed. Designed with fewer moving parts and consuming less energy compared to reciprocating compressors, the compressor uses chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant and will provide years of reliable cooling comfort.
Engineered with quiet operation in mind, GSZC18 models feature internal sound dampening foam blankets to reduce noise and vibration during operation. The fan discharge grille and condenser fan motor also limit excess sound, without compromising performance.
- Next generation Copeland two-stage scroll compressor for reliable refrigerant flow
- Two layers of compressor protection prevents internal wear and tear
- Acoustically engineered for quiet operation using sound blankets and discharge muffler
- Bi-flow refrigerant line filtering prevents corrosion, blockages and freezing
- ComfortBridge communications support for ease of set up
- ComfortAlert diagnostics module makes for easy and accurate maintenance
- Goodman SmartShift technology provides for reliable, quiet and smooth transition to defrost mode
- Extended 10-year limited parts warranty when registering online
- Energy Star compliant and AHRI certified
- Galvanized steel cabinet with baked enamel finish is built to withstand years of weather
- Louvered metal panel condenser coil protection
- Convenient access panels