100,000 BTU 80% AFUE Upflow Variable Speed Goodman Gas Furnace
The Goodman GMVC81005CN furnace features a two stage gas valve, variable-speed blower motor, and provides exceptional indoor comfort and quiet operation. This furnace is compatible with the ComfortBridge communicating system and is designed for uplfow or horizontal configurations. These furnaces are run-tested for heating or combination heating and cooling applications. Not intended for use in mobile homes.
The Goodman GMVC81005CN furnace has a 80% AFUE rating which means that for every every $1.00 you spend, 80 cents goes towards heating your home.
- Aluminized steel, dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger with Lifetime Limited Heat Exchanger Warranty with online registration for as long as the original registered homeowner owns their home
- Two-stage gas valve operates on two-stage or single-stage thermostats
- ComfortBridge™ Communications System compatible
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed circulator motor gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- Silicon Nitride igniter designed for long igniter life
- Furnace control board with self-diagnostics, color coded low-voltage terminals, and provisions for electronic air cleaner and 120-volt or 24-volt humidifiers
- Low constant fan speed allows homeowner to activate a very low speed, efficiently circulating air throughout the home. This setting costs as little as a 100-watt light bulb to operate.
- Quiet, two-speed induced draft blower
- Fully insulated, heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
- Designed for multi-position installation: upflow, horizontal left or right
- Removable bottom for side- or bottom-return applications
- Coil and furnace fit flush for most installations
To comply with efficiency requirements in California this unit will be automatically upgraded to the Low Nox Approved furnace when shipping to California
3 Ton 16 SEER Two-Stage Goodman Heat Pump
The Goodman GSZC16 series two-stage, high efficiency heat pumps offer up to 16 SEER and up to 9.7 HSPF performance, while running quietly for years of dependable service. With the built-in Goodman ComfortAlert and ComfortBridge technology, installation and maintenance are more automatic and accurate than ever, reducing technician set up and repair times.
The next generation, two-stage Copeland scroll compressor ensures steady temperatures, accurately adjusting demand as needed. Designed with fewer moving parts and consuming less energy compared to reciprocating compressors, the compressor uses chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant and will provide years of reliable cooling comfort.
Engineered with quiet operation in mind, GSZC18 models feature internal sound dampening foam blankets to reduce noise and vibration during operation. The fan discharge grille and condenser fan motor also limit excess sound, without compromising performance.
- Next generation Copeland two-stage scroll compressor for reliable refrigerant flow
- Two layers of compressor protection prevents internal wear and tear
- Acoustically engineered for quiet operation using sound blankets and discharge muffler
- Bi-flow refrigerant line filtering prevents corrosion, blockages and freezing
- ComfortBridge communications support for ease of set up
- ComfortAlert diagnostics module makes for easy and accurate maintenance
- Goodman SmartShift technology provides for reliable, quiet and smooth transition to defrost mode
- Extended 10-year limited parts warranty when registering online
- Energy Star compliant and AHRI certified
- Galvanized steel cabinet with baked enamel finish is built to withstand years of weather
- Louvered metal panel condenser coil protection
- Convenient access panels
3 to 3.5 Ton 21" Width Goodman Vertical Evaporator Cased Coil
The Goodman CAPF3743C6 Upflow/Downflow Cased Indoor Air Conditioner Evaporator Coil is made for use with split-system air conditioning and Evaporator systems. The Goodman Air Conditioning and Heating Company has become one of the largest manufacturers of residential and light commercial air conditioning, heating, and indoor air quality products and systems by focusing on just one thing, building the most reliable and refreshingly affordable indoor comfort products in the market.
- Suitable for use with R-410A and R-22 refrigerants
- Rust-resistant, thermoplastic drain pans feature a low water-retention design
- Check flowrater expansion device for heat pump or cooling-only applications
- Rifled aluminum tubing and louvered aluminum fin coils on the CAPF, CAUF, and CHPF coils
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Foil-face insulation
- Galvanized-steel, leather-grain finish
- Architectural Gray paint finish on CAPF and CHPF cased coils
- Split-seam front for easy access
- 17½”, 21”, and 24½” CAPF coils have two 1¾” adapter plates
Goodman 2.5 to 3 Ton TXV Kit - R-410A
Goodman's TXV valves are designed to improve the reliability and efficiency of your central split system. With the TX3N4, you can be assured that your two-and-a-half or three ton system is getting the proper refrigerant flow, even through changing conditions. Since this valve is installed externally, it is easy to service and maintain. If you're looking to improve the efficiency and performance of your system, the TX3N4 is a good start.
Product Compatible With
- Goodman GSX130301 Air Conditioners
- Goodman GSX130361 Air Conditioners
- Goodman DSXC160361 Air Conditioners
- Goodman GSZ130301 Heat Pumps
- Goodma GSZ130361 Heat Pumps
- Goodman SSZ140301 Heat Pumps
- Goodman SSZ140361 Heat Pumps
- Goodman SSZ140381 Heat Pumps
- Goodman SSZ160301 Heat Pumps
- Goodman SSZ160361 Heat Pumps
- Goodman DSZC160361 Heat Pumps
- Goodman DSZC180361 Heat Pumps
- Goodman CAPF3030*6 Evaporator Coils
- Goodman CAUF3030*6 Evaporator Coils
- Goodman CAPF3642*6 Evaporator Coils
- Goodman CAUF3642*6 Evaporator Coils
- Goodman CHPF3636B6 Evaporator Coils
- Goodman CSCF3036N6 Evaporator Coils
- Goodman CSCF3642N6 Evaporator Coils