The AirQuest G8MTL0451412A two stage gas furnace is a great choice to keep your home warm all season long. With tons of extra features and a great price, the AirQuest G8MTL series is a perfect choice. All AirQuest models are manufactured with Carrier and come with a 10 year parts warranty and 20 year heat exchanger limited warranty. Not intended for use in mobile homes.
- Operates as a natural gas furnace out of the box, and can be easily converted to a propane furnace with optional propane conversion kit.
- Supports two-stage cooling units
- Flame roll???????out sensors standard
- Category I venting
- Blocked vent switch
- Louvered door
- 24 VAC humidifier terminal
- Electronic air cleaner terminal
- PSC blower motor
- Adjustable heating blower OFF delay
- Factory set blower ON delay
- RPJ aluminized steel heat exchanger
- High temperature limit control prevents overheating
- Direct ignition with Silicon Nitride igniter
- Two-stage heating operation
- Two-stage induced draft blower
- In-shot burners
- Four position ??????? upflow/downflow/horizontal (left/right) installation
- Through the casing flue pipe for counterflow applications
- Common venting with other Category I appliances
- Self diagnostics
- Slide out blower assembly
- 20 year heat exchanger limited warranty
- 5 year parts limited warranty - With timely registration, an additional 5 year parts limited warranty
|Furnace Efficiency / AFUE
||Multi Speed - PSC
|Exhaust Flue Requirement
||120 V. 1 Phase 60 Hz
|Weight (in lbs)
||5 Years No Hassle Replacement Warranty with Online Registration
You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents.
This gas appliance requires a trained technician to install. Improperly connecting gas lines or improperly connecting a gas flue or venting may result in death. By purchasing this item, you are agreeing that you are using a trained technician to install this gas appliance. We will not be responsible for any injury or property damage arising from improper service or service procedures. Whoever installs or services this unit assumes responsibility for any personal injury or property damage which may result. Many jurisdictions require a license to install this equipment.
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Why Buy From Us?
Our dedicated staff works hard to ensure that all orders are handled quickly and efficiently to ensure that you get what you ordered as quickly as possible.
We provide a secure online shopping experience to protect your information. We also provide the option to checkout with PayPal to allow you to use a checkout service you are familiar with.
Our low price guarantee provides you with confidence and piece of mind, knowing you purchased a quality product at a great price
See What Our Customers are Saying