The AirQuest N8MSN0451412A single stage, multi-position gas furnace is a great choice to keep your home warm all season long. With plenty of extra features and a great price, the AirQuest N8MSN series is a perfect choice. All AirQuest models are manufactured and come with a 10 year parts warranty and 20 year heat exchanger limited warranty. Not intended for use in mobile homes.
- Flame roll-out sensors standard
- Single stage heating operation
- Support for twinning applications
- Category I venting
- Blocked vent switch and louvered door
- 24 VAC and 115 VAC humidifier terminal
- Electronic air cleaner terminal
- PSC blower mototr
- 33" high, for ease of installation
- Adjustable heating blower OFF delay
- Factory set blower ON delay
- RPJ primary heat exchanger
- High temperature limit control prevents overheating
- Direct ignition with Silicon Nitride igniter
- Runs quieter at lower heating rates
- Four position - upflow, downflow, horizontal (left and right) installation
- Self diagnostics
- Slide out blower assembly
- Operates as natural gas furnace out of the box, and easily converts to a propane furnace with conversion kit
- Through the casing flue pipe for counterflow applications
- Easy door removal with secure attachment
- 20 year heat exchanger limited warranty
- 5 year parts limited warranty - With timely registration, an additional 5 year parts limited warranty
|Furnace Efficiency / AFUE
|Exhaust Flue Requirement
||115 V 1 Phase 60 Hz
|Max Breaker Size
|Weight (in lbs)
||10 Years with Online Registration
You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents.
This gas appliance requires a trained technician to install. Improperly connecting gas lines or improperly connecting a gas flue or venting may result in death. By purchasing this item, you are agreeing that you are using a trained technician to install this gas appliance. We will not be responsible for any injury or property damage arising from improper service or service procedures. Whoever installs or services this unit assumes responsibility for any personal injury or property damage which may result. Many jurisdictions require a license to install this equipment.
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Why Buy From Us?
Our dedicated staff works hard to ensure that all orders are handled quickly and efficiently to ensure that you get what you ordered as quickly as possible.
We provide a secure online shopping experience to protect your information. We also provide the option to checkout with PayPal to allow you to use a checkout service you are familiar with.
Our low price guarantee provides you with confidence and piece of mind, knowing you purchased a quality product at a great price
See What Our Customers are Saying