The Buck Stove Model FS21 is perfect for zone heating or small homes. This unit puts out 41,200 BTU's and can heat 800 to 1,800 square feet. This unit features a large ash pan for easy ash removal. The Model FS21 is now approved for Washington & Oregon State Standards. This model comes with the pedestal.
- Stove Dimensions: 29-1/4" H X 23-3/8" W X 18-1/2" D
- Heat Capacity - 800 - 1,800 Sq. Feet
- EPA Tested Output BTU/H - 41,200
- Emissions G/H- 4.4
- Firebox Volume - 1.6 Cubic Feet
- Max Firewood Length - 18" (side to side)11"(front to back)
- This model comes with an ashpan and pedestal
- This model has an optional blower
- Flu Size - 6"
- Efficiency - 76.89%
- This model comes with a 10 1/4" pedestal (preinstalled)
- This model is not Pre Fab Approved
- This model is Mobile Home Approved++
- Weight - 367 Lbs
- Hearth Pad Size 33" W x 40" D**
** Hearth pad size listed is the minimum size required for verticle vent installations
++Requires optional outside air pedestal and/or outside air kit for mobile home installations
|Addl Features||HEAT CAPACITY - 800 - 1,800 Sq. Feet|
|Addl Features||BLOWER - OPTIONAL|
|Addl Features||FLUE SIZE - 6"|
|Addl Features||EFFICIENCY - 76.89%|
|Addl Features||Comes with a 10 1/4" pedestal (preinstalled)|
|Weight (in lbs)||367.0000|
Why Choose Buck Stove?
Buck Stove has become an American icon over the last forty-four years as an elite stove manufacturing company nestled in the mountains of North Carolina. They have worked hard on their designs and manufacturing process to ensure that they provide the best quality products available on the market.
Why Buy From Us?
Our dedicated staff works hard to ensure that all orders are handled quickly and efficiently to ensure that you get what you ordered as quickly as possible.
We provide a secure online shopping experience to protect your information. We also provide the option to checkout with PayPal to allow you to use a checkout service you are familiar with.
We provide you great prices so you can save your money for the more important things in your life.