The Goodman MBVC1200AA-1 modular blower is tailor-made for exceptional energy efficiency. Now fully compatible with the ComfortNet line of communicating equipment, these two-piece blowers increase both installation and application flexibility. Units can be matched with cased coils for upflow, downflow, and horizontal applications.
- MBVC has a variable-speed ECM blower motor
- MBVC is compatible with the ComfortNet Communicating System family of products
- Cooling or heat pump applications: upflow, downflow, and horizontal applications
- MBR control board includes a fan delay in the cooling mode and is isolated from the air stream
- CAPF/CHPF coils are equipped with a check flowrater
- ARI Certified
- ETL Certified
- Cabinet constructed from formed, painted galvanized steel
- Cabinet blower section can be used as an electric furnace
- Cabinets intended to be used with cased evaporator coil (CAPF/CHPF) and condensing unit or heat pump
- Foil-faced insulation is glued in place and covers the entire blower case to reduce operating sound and cabinet condensation
- Bottom flanges formed inwardly for additional strength and to provide a good mounting surface for a cased-coil section to form a two-piece blower coil
This unit does not include a heat strip. If you would like to add heating capabilities, please select the appropriate heater coil from the heat option.
|Blower Motor||Variable Speed - ECM|
|Electric Heat Capabilities (Optional)||3 Kilowatts, 5 Kilowatts, 8 Kilowatts, 10 Kilowatts, 15 Kilowatts|
|Max Breaker Size||15 amps|
|Nominal Capacity||1.5 Ton to 3 Ton|
|Weight (in lbs)||67.0000|
|Warranty||10 Years with Online Registration|
You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents.|
Why Choose Goodman?
For over three decades Goodman has concentrated on something more important than simple brand recognition consumer advertising. They focus on the design, engineering, and manufacturing of dependable products that have helped millions and millions of homeowners achieve reliable, high-quality, and affordable indoor comfort. In addition, Goodman has earned the loyalty and respect from thousands of local independent heating and cooling professionals across North America.
Why Buy From Us?
Our dedicated staff works hard to ensure that all orders are handled quickly and efficiently to ensure that you get what you ordered as quickly as possible.
We provide a secure online shopping experience to protect your information. We also provide the option to checkout with PayPal to allow you to use a checkout service you are familiar with.
We provide you great prices so you can save your money for the more important things in your life.