The Goodman brand GMVC8 two-stage, variable-speed multi-position, gas furnace provides exceptional indoor comfort and quiet operation. With their two-stage gas valves and variable-speed circulator blowers, these furnaces provide comfort all season long.
The Goodman GSZ140181 Heat Pump uses the chlorine-free refrigerant R-410A to help prevent damage to the Ozone Layer. This unit is equipped with sound-dampening features to provide operating sound levels are among the lowest in the heating and cooling industry. Using high-quality components, the Goodman GSZ140181 heat pump is rated at 14 SEER and will help reduce energy consumption throughout the life of the system.
1.5 Ton 14 SEER Goodman Heat Pump
The GSZ140181 1.5 Ton Goodman Heat Pump uses the chlorine-free refrigerant R-410A to help prevent damage to the Ozone Layer. This unit is equipped with sound-dampening features to provide operating sound levels are among the lowest in the heating and cooling industry. Using high-quality components, the Goodman GSZ1403181 heat pump 1.5 Condenser is rated at 14 SEER and will help reduce energy consumption throughout the life of the system.
The GSZ140181 Goodman 1.5 Ton heat pump must be installed with a bi-flow thermostatic expansion valve. This valve is installed in front of the indoor evaporator coil inline with the line set piping.
Goodman Heat Pump Standard Features
- R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant
- High-efficiency scroll compressor
- SmartShift technology to ensure quiet reliable defrost
- Factory-installed bi-flow liquid-line filter drier
- Factory-installed suction-line accumulator
- Factory-installed compressor crankcase heater
- Factory-installed high-capacity muffler
- High- and low-pressure switches
- Service valves with sweat connections and easy access to gauge ports
- Copper tube/enhanced aluminum fin coil
- Fully charged for 15' of tubing length
- Contactor with lug connection
- Ground lug connection
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Goodman brand sound control top design
- Steel louver coil guard
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet
- Attractive Architectural Gray powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
- Top and side maintenance access
- Service ports and controls are accessible while unit is operating
- When properly anchored, meets the 2010
- Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds
3 Ton 17.5" Width Goodman Vertical Evaporator Cased Coil
The Goodman 3 Ton Evaporator Coil CAPF3636B6 Upflow/Downflow Cased Indoor Air Conditioner Evaporator Coil is made for use with split-system air conditioning and Evaporator systems. The Goodman Air Conditioning and Heating Company has become one of the largest manufacturers of residential and light commercial air conditioning, heating, and indoor air quality products and systems by focusing on just one thing, building the most reliable and refreshingly affordable indoor comfort products in the market.
- Suitable for use with R-410A and R-22 refrigerants
- Rust-resistant, thermoplastic drain pans feature a low water-retention design
- Check flowrater expansion device for heat pump or cooling-only applications
- Rifled aluminum tubing and louvered aluminum fin coils on the CAPF, CAUF, and CHPF coils
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Foil-face insulation
- Galvanized-steel, leather-grain finish
- Architectural Gray paint finish on CAPF and CHPF cased coils
- Split-seam front for easy access
- 17½”, 21”, and 24½” CAPF coils have two 1¾” adapter plates
Please Note: Due to current shortages of Goodman evaporator coils, we may ship/provide Aspen evaporator coils instead of the Goodman coils. The Aspen coils are suitable replacement coils for the Goodman coils and are covered by a 10 year warranty through Aspen. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Goodman 1.5 to 2.5 Ton TXV Kit - R-410A
Goodman's TXV valves are designed to improve the reliability and efficiency of your central split system. With the TX2N4A, you can be assured that your one-and-a-half or two ton system is getting the proper refrigerant flow, even through changing conditions. Since this valve is installed externally, it is easy to service and maintain. If you're looking to improve the efficiency and performance of your system, the TX2N4A is a good start.
Product Compatible With
- Goodman GSX130181 Air Conditioners
- Goodman GSX130241 Air Conditioners
- Goodman DSXC160241 Air Conditioners
- Goodman GSZ130181 Heat Pumps
- Goodma GSZ130241 Heat Pumps
- Goodman SSZ140181 Heat Pumps
- Goodman SSZ140241 Heat Pumps
- Goodman SSZ160241 Heat Pumps
- Goodman DSZC160241 Heat Pumps
- Goodman CAPF1824*6 Evaporator Coils
- Goodman CAUF1824*6 Evaporator Coils
- Goodman CHPF1824A6 Evaporator Coils
- Goodman CSCF1824N6 Evaporator Coils
40,000 BTU 96% AFUE Upflow Variable Speed Goodman Gas Furnace
The Goodman GMVC960403BN furnace features a two stage gas valve, variable-speed blower motor, and provides exceptional indoor comfort and quiet operation. This furnace is compatible with the Comfortnet communicating system and is designed for uplfow or horizontal configurations. These furnaces are run-tested for heating or combination heating and cooling applications. Not intended for use in mobile homes.
The Goodman GMVC960403BN furnace has a 96% AFUE rating which means that for every every $1.00 you spend, 96 cents goes towards heating your home.
- ComfortNet communicating systems compatible
- Heavy-Duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Two-stage gas valve provides quiet, economical heating
- Durable silicon nitride ignitor
- Quiet two-speed induced draft blower
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a dual 7-segment display
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for electronic air cleaner and humidifier
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed airflow system gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- Multiple continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- Auto-comfort and enhanced dehumidification modes available