The GSX160481 Goodman 16 SEER Central Air Conditioner uses the environmentally friendly refrigerant R-410A and features energy efficiencies and operating sound levels that are among the best in the heating and air conditioning industry. R-410A is chlorine-free to help prevent damage to the ozone layer. The GSX160481 Goodman 4 Ton AC Unit features a high-efficiency Copeland scroll compressor and is designed for the consumer who desires superior comfort, quiet operation, and environmentally friendly air conditioning performance.
In order to achieve the 16 SEER efficiency this central air conditioner must be installed with the manufacturer recommended evaporator coil, furnace, variable speed air handler, or variable speed modular blower and thermostatic expansion valve (TXV). A 16 SEER system will reduce your electric bill approximately 7% - 8% more than a 15 SEER system.
Standard Features of this Central Air Conditioner
- R-410A environmentally friendly refrigerant
- High-efficiency Copeland Ultratech scroll compressor
- Factory-installed filter dryer
- Fully charged for 15 feet of tubing length
- Copper tube/enhanced aluminum fin coil
- Sweat connection service valves with easy access to gauge ports
- Contactor with lug connection
- Ground lug connection
- AHRI Certified
- ETL Listed
- Unique Goodman brand louvered sound control top design
- Steel louver coil guard
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet
- Attractive Architectural Gray powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
- Top and side maintenance access
- Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
- When central air conditioner is properly anchored, meets the 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds
|Decibel Level (dBA)
|Liquid Valve Size
|Suction Valve Size
||208 / 230 V. 1 Phase 60 Hz
|Max Breaker Size
|Min. Breaker Size
|Weight (in lbs)
||10 Years with Online Registration
You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents.
1 Customer review(s)
I have been in the hvac industry for 30 years and have serviced all makes and models during that time. I saved alot over the top brands and got the same 10 year warranty. It was a no brainer for me.
August 23, 2017David Lawery asked:
This unit have heat also
This unit is air conditioning only. For heat you would need to use a heat pump. Thanks!
July 22, 2017Ron asked:
If I purchase a Unit, will it be full of REFRIGERANT ?
This unit comes with 15 feet worth of refrigerant charge. If your line set is longer than 15 feet you will need to add more R410 refrigerant. It is also recommended that you check the charge of the system before operating the unit. Thanks!
Why Choose Goodman?
For over three decades Goodman has concentrated on something more important than simple brand recognition consumer advertising. They focus on the design, engineering, and manufacturing of dependable products that have helped millions and millions of homeowners achieve reliable, high-quality, and affordable indoor comfort. In addition, Goodman has earned the loyalty and respect from thousands of local independent heating and cooling professionals across North America.
Why Buy From Us?
Our dedicated staff works hard to ensure that all orders are handled quickly and efficiently to ensure that you get what you ordered as quickly as possible.
We provide a secure online shopping experience to protect your information. We also provide the option to checkout with PayPal to allow you to use a checkout service you are familiar with.
We provide you great prices so you can save your money for the more important things in your life.
You may also be interested in the following products