The Goodman GCVC960804CN furnace is a high-efficienct gas furnace that features a two-stage gas valve and a variable-speed circulating blower that provides efficient and economical performance. With a corrosion-resistant, painted steel cabinet, these heaters can be installed in a utility room, closet, alcove, basement or attic and are designed for downflow or horizontal applications. Not intended for use in mobile homes.
The Goodman GCVC960804CN furnace is ComfortNet compatible which includes advanced diagnostics, automatic maintenance alerts, and continuous monitoring of the system's performance.
The Goodman GCVC960804CN furnace has a 96% AFUE rating which means that for every every $1.00 you spend, 96 cents goes towards heating your home.
- ComfortNet communicating systems compatible
- Heavy-Duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Two-stage gas valve provides quiet, economical heating
- Durable silicon nitride ignitor
- Quiet two-speed induced draft blower
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a dual 7-segment display
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for electronic air cleaner and humidifier
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed airflow system gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- Multiple continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- Auto-comfort and enhanced dehumidification modes available
|Furnace Efficiency / AFUE
||Variable Speed - ECM
|Exhaust Flue Requirement
||Plastic / PVC
||115 V. 1 Phase 60 Hz
|Weight (in lbs)
||10 Years with Online Registration
You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents.
February 13, 2018Steve Mayberry asked:
What is the difference between variable speed ECM and multispeed ECM?
The variable speed ECM can vary the output from 0% to 100% output. The multi-speed ECM has predetermined speeds that the ECM can choose from. Thanks!
Why Choose Goodman?
For over three decades Goodman has concentrated on something more important than simple brand recognition consumer advertising. They focus on the design, engineering, and manufacturing of dependable products that have helped millions and millions of homeowners achieve reliable, high-quality, and affordable indoor comfort. In addition, Goodman has earned the loyalty and respect from thousands of local independent heating and cooling professionals across North America.
Why Buy From Us?
Our dedicated staff works hard to ensure that all orders are handled quickly and efficiently to ensure that you get what you ordered as quickly as possible.
We provide a secure online shopping experience to protect your information. We also provide the option to checkout with PayPal to allow you to use a checkout service you are familiar with.
We provide you great prices so you can save your money for the more important things in your life.
Amazing Customer Reviews
You may also be interested in the following products