Finding the best HVAC system for your home or business should not be hard. In fact, HVACDirect.com
features the latest AC and heating systems from top-name companies in the industry. This includes Goodman, along with Mitsubishi, AirQuest, Fireside America and many others. We also offer detailed HVAC unit information, including price comparisons, BTU, industry ratings and customer reviews.
From dual-based units to central heating and cooling, we are committed to helping you find the right system for your home or business. If looking for HVAC systems for sale
, one phone call or visit to our website is all you need for the latest discounts and promotional savings.
What to Look for in an HVAC System?
, we are committed to making the HVAC shopping and buying experience easier for our customers. With detailed buying guides and a wide array of HVAC system units, it should not be too hard to find the right system to meet your budgetary needs. Remember, purchasing a new “Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning”(HVAC) system is a major home or business investment. You should not take this lightly, and it’s imperative to do plenty of research on available systems online. Again, we offer to buy guides
, along with detailed explanations on how HVAC systems work and cool – or heat – all types of properties. With this in mind, here are some facets to consider when buying your system from us:
- How much are you willing to spend on your new AC and heating unit? Do you need one unit, dual-unit, or multiple units?
- Check out our top-rated brands that ensure optimal cooling and heating, along with cost savings and energy-efficiency.
- Look for BTU counts in systems, as well as coils, parts, components, and how frequently your units will need servicing and maintenance? This includes topping off Freon levels, as well as correlating your coils to ensure maximum airflow throughout your properties.
- Buying guides also explain how HVAC systems works, as well as the parts and components needed for proper functionality and performance: condensers, coils, fans, blowers, Freon, refrigerant, pipes, central systems, thermostats and much more.
- You need a system that will cool and heat your property year round. However, your unit should also be designed to save you time, money, and prevent constant maintenance and servicing. With this in mind, we can help you find the best cost-effective HVAC system that will truly achieve your desired results.
Different Types of HVAC Systems
, we offer a full range of HVAC systems that will meet your needs within time and budget. From Breckwell and Daikin to Mr.Cool and Perfect Aire, we showcase the latest AC and heating systems at cost-affordable rates. Here are some of the most common types of HVAC
– forced air – systems for you to consider:
Central Air Conditioners
Central air conditioners are the most common systems installed in homes and businesses. These units distribute air throughout your property using a circuit or series of connected ducts. With split systems, you have an inside and an outside component; these are the most common types of central cooling and heating systems. Refrigerant circulates between the evaporator and condensing coil, which results in air being cooled as it passes through these components. There is also a blower assembly – motor and fan – which provides optimal circulation and distribution of the conditioned air.
are variations of central AC systems. These units are capable of delivering and distributing both cool and heated air. They work by transferring the inside heat to the outside during those scorching months. This helps to effectively cool your home, while extracting heat from the outside air or ground – and bringing it inside during those frigid months.
This helps to heat your home, and heat pump systems are one of the most energy-efficient HVAC systems on the market today. While heat pumps may cost you more money up front, you will more than make up for it with true energy and cost-savings.
For more information on HVAC systems for homes or businesses, simply contact us today or please visit our website.