DIY Installation: Easy & Affordable Heating & Cooling
Perfect for additions, workshops, garages, sunrooms, or other spaces without ductwork, the 12,000 BTU MRCOOL DIY mini split provides efficient heating and cooling without needing professional installation. In addition to lower energy bills, you'll save on doing it yourself. It comes ready for a quick installation with its pre-charged line set. It’s a quick and simple solution to your heating and cooling needs.
The MRCOOL DIY 12,000 BTU 22 SEER 115V Ductless Mini Split AC and Heat Pump System includes the 12,000 BTU Outdoor Heat Pump model DIY-12-HP-115B, the 12K Indoor Wall Mount Air Handler model DIY-12-HP-WMAH-115B, pre-charged 25’ Line Sets with control wire and the Remote Control.
- New SmartHVAC app: wifi control - compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google assistant - you can control your DIY anywhere with your Apple or android smart device and an Internet connection
- Easy DIY installation: pre-charged R-410A 25ft quick connect line doesn't require special tools, equipment, or training
- Precharged 25' Quick Connect Line sets. These unique line sets are a cinch to get working. You’ll probably do it in less than 15 minutes.
- Variable-speed DC inverter compressor technology cuts operating costs
- Low ambient cooling: cooling down to 5°F - this feature makes the Mrcool DIY the ideal system for computer server rooms, greenhouses, and any other application that requires cooling all year
- LEAKAGE DETECTION: Protecting Your Investment - When the MRCOOL DIY detects low coolant an alarm will sound to alert you to the problem. This will prevent damage to the compressor while you maintain high air comfort.
- Auto restart: never lift a finger - power outage? don’t worry, the Mrcool DIY auto restart will have the unit running again in no time at all
- Gold fin condenser: corrosion resistant - live on the coast? don’t worry, our condenser is built to resist long term corrosion
- SLEEP mode on remote:Sleep mode will automatically adjust the temperature to maximize comfort during night time sleep. When in COOL mode, the unit will increase the temperature by 2°F after 1 hour, and will increase an additional 2°F after another hour. When in HEAT mode, the unit will decrease the temperature by 2°F after 1 hour, and will decrease an additional 2°F after another hour.After 7 hours operating in SLEEP mode, the system will switch off automatically.
- 7-year compressor warranty and 5-year parts warranty
- Follow me feature: by pressing the 'follow me' button and keeping the remote close to you, you tell the air conditioner to set the temperature from wherever the remote happens to be, this counteracts the tendency for the air conditioner to stop cooling or heating because the air around the unit has reached its set temperature
- Auto mode feature: In the Auto mode,the mini split can logically choose the mode of Cooling,and Heating by sensing the difference between the actual ambient room temperature and the setting temperature on the remote control.
- Dehumidifying operation:In DRY mode, the system will reduce the humidity of the air in the room for increased comfort.The air conditioner will automatically cycle between cooling and fan only modes to dehumidify the air.The temperature can be set within a range of 62F - 86F in 1 F increments.
- LOUVER POSITION MEMORY: Remembers So You Don’t Have To - Horizontal louver will automatically move to the same position as you set last time the unit was turned on.
- Four speed with oscillation operation.
- Remote Included
- Two way draining connections further simplify installation and add flexibility.
- Unlike any other ductless heat pump on the market, the MRCOOL DIY series mini-split system is specifically designed for easy, simple installation.
- Most people can’t do their own electrical work, and that’s why the quick electrical connections on the MRCOOL DIY is a feature many will appreciate.
- MRCOOL DIY temperature compensation technology helps keep you comfortable in any weather conditions.
- Refrigerant leakage detection ensures your system remains operating efficiently without degradation due to undetected corrosion.
- One of the most difficult aspects of typical heat pump installation is dealing with the refrigerant inside the coils. The MRCOOL DIY Series comes with precharged line sets avoiding one major obstacle to amateur installation in a single stroke.