The MRCOOL DIY series heat pump is the only ductless mini-split system on the market explicitly designed for amateur installation. You do not need any special tools or training to install this high efficiency heat pump. The line sets are precharged with R410A refrigerant with quick hook-up electrical connections and allows just about anyone to install a MRCOOL DIY mini-split system in their home in only a few short hours. If you want great air comfort without paying an arm and a leg for installation, you want an easy-to-use MRCOOL DIY series ductless heat pump system.
- You can install this innovative ductless system without special tools, equipment, or training.
- The system constantly monitors interior air temperature in order to deliver the maximum possible comfort.
- Precharged 25' Quick Connect Line sets. These unique line sets are a cinch to get working. You’ll probably do it in less than 15 minutes.
- We made Sleep Mode easy to program to save money, and let you sleep a little easier.
- Power outage? Don’t worry, the MRCOOL DIY auto restart will have the unit running again in no time at all.
- Live on the coast? Don’t worry, the condenser is built to resist long term corrosion.
- When the MRCOOL DIY detects low coolant an alarm will sound to alert you to the problem. This will prevent damage to the compressor while you maintain high air comfort.
- Horizontal louver will automatically move to the same position as you set last time the unit was turned on.
- Two way draining connections further simplify installation and add flexibility.
- Unlike any other ductless heat pump on the market, the MRCOOL DIY series mini-split system is specifically designed for easy, simple installation.
- Most people can’t do their own electrical work, and that’s why the quick electrical connections on the MRCOOL DIY is a feature many will appreciate.
- MRCOOL DIY temperature compensation technology helps keep you comfortable in any weather conditions.
- Refrigerant leakage detection ensures your system remains operating efficiently without degradation due to undetected corrosion.
- One of the most difficult aspects of typical heat pump installation is dealing with the refrigerant inside the coils. The MRCOOL DIY Series comes with precharged line sets avoiding one major obstacle to amateur installation in a single stroke.
||DIY-12-HP-WMAH-115A / DIY-12-HP-C-115A
||install this innovative ductless system easily
||The system constantly monitors interior air temperature
||Precharged 410 Quick Connect Line sets.
||Sleep Mode easy to program to save money
||Horizontal louver will automatically keep the last position
||115 V. 1 Phase 60 Hz
|Max Breaker Size
|Min. Breaker Size
||Indoor Unit: 11.69" Outdoor Unit: 21.85"
||Indoor Unit: 31.57" Outdoor Unit: 30.31"
||Indoor Unit: 7.44" Outdoor Unit: 11.81"
|Weight (in lbs)
||7 Years on Compressor and 5 Years Limited Warranty with Online Registration
You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents.
||PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
3 Customer review(s)
I bought this unit to install in my island home. The cost to bring a tech over is expensive to charge the a/c unit.
This unit is great and no tech is needed. I installed in a weekend and it works amazing! Heat and A/C work great!
This was way more than I could have imagined. With triple digit temps out side my garage is a cool 72 degrees this morning, We will see when the sun goes down on the west side today, All and all thoroughly satisfied.
Great quality unit love the follow me function
April 10, 2019Todd Gerhards asked:
How does this hook to the power supply? Does it plug in inside or is an electrician needed to run power lines
There is a 14-4 control wire that will run from the outdoor condenser to the indoor unit to power the indoor unit. Thanks!
March 27, 2017John asked:
How do you gain access to the filters on this unit? I see the usb port to insert the wifi dongle, but i have n
The filters are located behind the front panel of the wall mount unit. When you open the front of the unit, the dongle is easily accessible at the bottom corner of the unit. Thanks!
February 09, 2017Ray Testman asked:
mrcool diy-12hp-115a how long are the refrigerant lines
The line sets are 25 feet long. Thanks!
Why Buy From Us?
Our dedicated staff works hard to ensure that all orders are handled quickly and efficiently to ensure that you get what you ordered as quickly as possible.
We provide a secure online shopping experience to protect your information. We also provide the option to checkout with PayPal to allow you to use a checkout service you are familiar with.
Our low price guarantee provides you with confidence and piece of mind, knowing you purchased a quality product at a great price
See What Our Customers are Saying