80,000 BTU 80% AFUE Variable Speed Goodman Gas Furnace - Upflow/Horizontal
The GMVC80805DN gas furnace is from one of the top-of-the-line series by Goodman. Considered one of the best of the best, this furnace has a two stage burner and a variable speed blower motor. With the best durability and reliability that Goodman 80% efficient furnaces have to offer, we are proud to offer you the Goodman GMVC80805DN gas furnace.
- This furnace is ideal to heat a medium-sized house (in average climate conditions)
- 80,000 BTU 80% AFUE two stage variable speed natural gas furnace
- Requires metal flue venting
- Can be used in the upflow or horizontal orientation
- Can be converted to propane with an LP conversion kit (sold separately)
- Innovative design for electrical efficiency, safety, and lower sound output
At an input of 80,000 BTU’s, the GMVC80805DN Goodman gas furnace is suitable for up to a medium-sized house in an average climate. The output of this furnace is 64,000 BTU’s, which is calculated by the input times the 80% efficiency rating.
80% Efficiency Rating
With the industry standard efficiency of 80% AFUE, the GMVC80805DN Goodman gas furnace uses 80% of the fuel going into the furnace to heat your home and the remaining 20% of the fuel going into it is used up in normal furnace operations and is lost out of the flue venting. The GMVC80805DN requires metal flue venting like any 80% efficient furnace, while anything 90% and above would require plastic or PVC venting.
Please note that this furnace does not comply with California Low NOx or Ultra-Low NOx regulations. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Two Stage Variable Speed Furnace
The GMVC80805DN is equipped with two stages, allowing for an adjusted heat output to better suit your home’s comfort needs. The integrated variable speed blower on the furnace allows for an exact airflow output based on the requirements for your home as calculated by the control board and thermostat, keeping your home at a more constant temperature and increasing efficiency overall.
The GMVC80805DN comes standard with Goodman’s 10 year parts warranty and its phenomenal lifetime heat exchanger warranty. In order to maintain this warranty, the installation must follow your state and local codes and the unit must be registered online through the manufacturer.
Durability and Reliability
The tubular heat exchanger on the GMVC80805DN is heavy-duty for constant use in the winter. Made of aluminized steel, Goodman heat exchangers provide fast and efficient heat transfer rates, all the while increasing the furnace’s dependability and reliability. The heavy-duty exterior of the unit protects all of the unit’s internal mechanisms and the secure cabinet lowers air leakage and sound output in comparison to its competitors, all providing enhanced comfort that lasts a long time.
The GMVC80805DN furnace runs natively on natural gas. When you use Goodman’s associated LP conversion kit (found here at an additional cost), this furnace can use propane instead when the installation calls for it. This Goodman furnace is also able to be installed in the upflow or horizontal positions, allowing for a broader application potential.
3 Ton 16 SEER Two-Stage Goodman Heat Pump
The Goodman GSZC16 series two-stage, high efficiency heat pumps offer up to 16 SEER and up to 9.7 HSPF performance, while running quietly for years of dependable service. With the built-in Goodman ComfortAlert and ComfortBridge technology, installation and maintenance are more automatic and accurate than ever, reducing technician set up and repair times.
The next generation, two-stage Copeland scroll compressor ensures steady temperatures, accurately adjusting demand as needed. Designed with fewer moving parts and consuming less energy compared to reciprocating compressors, the compressor uses chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant and will provide years of reliable cooling comfort.
Engineered with quiet operation in mind, GSZC18 models feature internal sound dampening foam blankets to reduce noise and vibration during operation. The fan discharge grille and condenser fan motor also limit excess sound, without compromising performance.
- Next generation Copeland two-stage scroll compressor for reliable refrigerant flow
- Two layers of compressor protection prevents internal wear and tear
- Acoustically engineered for quiet operation using sound blankets and discharge muffler
- Bi-flow refrigerant line filtering prevents corrosion, blockages and freezing
- ComfortBridge communications support for ease of set up
- ComfortAlert diagnostics module makes for easy and accurate maintenance
- Goodman SmartShift technology provides for reliable, quiet and smooth transition to defrost mode
- Extended 10-year limited parts warranty when registering online
- Energy Star compliant and AHRI certified
- Galvanized steel cabinet with baked enamel finish is built to withstand years of weather
- Louvered metal panel condenser coil protection
- Convenient access panels
4 to 5 Ton 24.5" Width Goodman Vertical Evaporator Cased Coil
The Goodman CAPF4961D6 Upflow/Downflow Cased Indoor Air Conditioner Evaporator Coil is made for use with split-system air conditioning and Evaporator systems. The Goodman Air Conditioning and Heating Company has become one of the largest manufacturers of residential and light commercial air conditioning, heating, and indoor air quality products and systems by focusing on just one thing, building the most reliable and refreshingly affordable indoor comfort products in the market.
- Suitable for use with R-410A and R-22 refrigerants
- Rust-resistant, thermoplastic drain pans feature a low water-retention design
- Check flowrater expansion device for heat pump or cooling-only applications
- Rifled aluminum tubing and louvered aluminum fin coils on the CAPF, CAUF, and CHPF coils
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Foil-face insulation
- Galvanized-steel, leather-grain finish
- Architectural Gray paint finish on CAPF and CHPF cased coils
- Split-seam front for easy access
Goodman 2.5 to 3 Ton TXV Kit - R-410A
Goodman's TXV valves are designed to improve the reliability and efficiency of your central split system. With the TX3N4, you can be assured that your two-and-a-half or three ton system is getting the proper refrigerant flow, even through changing conditions. Since this valve is installed externally, it is easy to service and maintain. If you're looking to improve the efficiency and performance of your system, the TX3N4 is a good start.
Product Compatible With
- Goodman GSX130301 Air Conditioners
- Goodman GSX130361 Air Conditioners
- Goodman DSXC160361 Air Conditioners
- Goodman GSZ130301 Heat Pumps
- Goodma GSZ130361 Heat Pumps
- Goodman SSZ140301 Heat Pumps
- Goodman SSZ140361 Heat Pumps
- Goodman SSZ140381 Heat Pumps
- Goodman SSZ160301 Heat Pumps
- Goodman SSZ160361 Heat Pumps
- Goodman DSZC160361 Heat Pumps
- Goodman DSZC180361 Heat Pumps
- Goodman CAPF3030*6 Evaporator Coils
- Goodman CAUF3030*6 Evaporator Coils
- Goodman CAPF3642*6 Evaporator Coils
- Goodman CAUF3642*6 Evaporator Coils
- Goodman CHPF3636B6 Evaporator Coils
- Goodman CSCF3036N6 Evaporator Coils
- Goodman CSCF3642N6 Evaporator Coils