80,000 BTU 80% AFUE Variable Speed Goodman Gas Furnace - Upflow/Horizontal
The GMVC80805DN gas furnace is from one of the top-of-the-line series by Goodman. Considered one of the best of the best, this furnace has a two stage burner and a variable speed blower motor. With the best durability and reliability that Goodman 80% efficient furnaces have to offer, we are proud to offer you the Goodman GMVC80805DN gas furnace.
- This furnace is ideal to heat a medium-sized house (in average climate conditions)
- 80,000 BTU 80% AFUE two stage variable speed natural gas furnace
- Requires metal flue venting
- Can be used in the upflow or horizontal orientation
- Can be converted to propane with an LP conversion kit (sold separately)
- Innovative design for electrical efficiency, safety, and lower sound output
At an input of 80,000 BTU’s, the GMVC80805DN Goodman gas furnace is suitable for up to a medium-sized house in an average climate. The output of this furnace is 64,000 BTU’s, which is calculated by the input times the 80% efficiency rating.
80% Efficiency Rating
With the industry standard efficiency of 80% AFUE, the GMVC80805DN Goodman gas furnace uses 80% of the fuel going into the furnace to heat your home and the remaining 20% of the fuel going into it is used up in normal furnace operations and is lost out of the flue venting. The GMVC80805DN requires metal flue venting like any 80% efficient furnace, while anything 90% and above would require plastic or PVC venting.
Please note that this furnace does not comply with California Low NOx or Ultra-Low NOx regulations. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Two Stage Variable Speed Furnace
The GMVC80805DN is equipped with two stages, allowing for an adjusted heat output to better suit your home’s comfort needs. The integrated variable speed blower on the furnace allows for an exact airflow output based on the requirements for your home as calculated by the control board and thermostat, keeping your home at a more constant temperature and increasing efficiency overall.
The GMVC80805DN comes standard with Goodman’s 10 year parts warranty and its phenomenal lifetime heat exchanger warranty. In order to maintain this warranty, the installation must follow your state and local codes and the unit must be registered online through the manufacturer.
Durability and Reliability
The tubular heat exchanger on the GMVC80805DN is heavy-duty for constant use in the winter. Made of aluminized steel, Goodman heat exchangers provide fast and efficient heat transfer rates, all the while increasing the furnace’s dependability and reliability. The heavy-duty exterior of the unit protects all of the unit’s internal mechanisms and the secure cabinet lowers air leakage and sound output in comparison to its competitors, all providing enhanced comfort that lasts a long time.
The GMVC80805DN furnace runs natively on natural gas. When you use Goodman’s associated LP conversion kit (found here at an additional cost), this furnace can use propane instead when the installation calls for it. This Goodman furnace is also able to be installed in the upflow or horizontal positions, allowing for a broader application potential.
3 Ton 18 SEER Two-Stage Goodman Heat Pump
Considered part of the highest-quality series offered by Goodman, the GSZC180361 heat pump condenser is a superior to any other series made by Goodman. With all of its features, the GSZC180361 continues to promote Goodman’s goals to provide enhanced comfort at a high efficiency while staying under budget.
- Designed to cover a medium-sized house in average climates
- 3 ton, 18 SEER heat pump condenser
- Two stage compressor
- Low sound output
- Fully charged for up to 15’ of line set
- Factory-installed bi-flow filter drier
At 3 tons, the GSZC180361 heat pump by Goodman is suitable for a medium-sized house in average climate conditions. Please note that for this unit to function, a compatible air handler or coil is required. Sometimes, the air handler or coil that is paired in a system bundle will be larger than the heat pump condenser in tonnage to maintain the unit’s overall efficiency.
At 18 SEER, the GSZC180361 condenser is manufactured to be the highest possible efficiency made by Goodman today. The GSZC180361 can save you around 25% in energy bills in comparison to a 14 SEER standard efficiency system, saving you a significant amount of money over time to spend on the things you care about most instead of on your energy bills.
Two Stage Compressor, Designed with Comfort in Mind
The Goodman GSZC180361 heat pump is built with a two stage compressor, allowing for a more stable temperature output. With its built-in compressor muffler, noise blanket, and superior cabinet insulation, the noise output is decreased to make it almost whisper-quiet, along with the two stage compressor that decreases operation noise output when on the lower stage.
The GSZC180361 heat pump condenser comes standard with a 10 year parts warranty. To provide a peace of mind on its two stage compressor, Goodman also offers a lifetime heat exchanger warranty when paired with a new air handler or coil. All of these warranties require an installation that follows your state and local codes and the unit must be registered online through the manufacturer.
Durability and Reliability
With its durable structure designed for harsh conditions and its paint layer that makes it approved for up to 500 hours of salt spray, the Goodman GSZC180361 heat pump condenser is compliant with Florida 2010 integrity building codes when properly anchored. For enhanced reliability, the liquid line is fitted with a bi-flow filter drier, lowering general wear-and-tear by filtering out impurities and system contaminants. All of these features provide peace of mind to system owners, lowering the costs of equipment upkeep.
Installation and Maintenance
In order to provide a faster and less expensive installation, the Goodman GSZC180361 heat pump is factory-installed with pressure switches, a high-capacity muffler, easily accessible gauge ports, and service valves with sweat connections. The cabinet of the unit is also fitted with dual access panels—one on the side and one on the top—to allow for a much easier maintenance procedure should the need for maintenance arise.
4 to 5 Ton 24.5" Width Goodman Vertical Evaporator Cased Coil
The Goodman CAPF4860D6 Upflow/Downflow Cased Indoor Air Conditioner Evaporator Coil is made for use with split-system air conditioning and Evaporator systems. The Goodman Air Conditioning and Heating Company has become one of the largest manufacturers of residential and light commercial air conditioning, heating, and indoor air quality products and systems by focusing on just one thing, building the most reliable and refreshingly affordable indoor comfort products in the market.
- Suitable for use with R-410A and R-22 refrigerants
- Rust-resistant, thermoplastic drain pans feature a low water-retention design
- Check flowrater expansion device for heat pump or cooling-only applications
- Rifled aluminum tubing and louvered aluminum fin coils on the CAPF, CAUF, and CHPF coils
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Foil-face insulation
- Galvanized-steel, leather-grain finish
- Architectural Gray paint finish on CAPF and CHPF cased coils
- Split-seam front for easy access
- 17½”, 21”, and 24½” CAPF coils have two 1¾” adapter plates
Goodman 2.5 to 3 Ton TXV Kit - R-410A
Goodman's TXV valves are designed to improve the reliability and efficiency of your central split system. With the TX3N4, you can be assured that your two-and-a-half or three ton system is getting the proper refrigerant flow, even through changing conditions. Since this valve is installed externally, it is easy to service and maintain. If you're looking to improve the efficiency and performance of your system, the TX3N4 is a good start.
Product Compatible With
- Goodman GSX130301 Air Conditioners
- Goodman GSX130361 Air Conditioners
- Goodman DSXC160361 Air Conditioners
- Goodman GSZ130301 Heat Pumps
- Goodma GSZ130361 Heat Pumps
- Goodman SSZ140301 Heat Pumps
- Goodman SSZ140361 Heat Pumps
- Goodman SSZ140381 Heat Pumps
- Goodman SSZ160301 Heat Pumps
- Goodman SSZ160361 Heat Pumps
- Goodman DSZC160361 Heat Pumps
- Goodman DSZC180361 Heat Pumps
- Goodman CAPF3030*6 Evaporator Coils
- Goodman CAUF3030*6 Evaporator Coils
- Goodman CAPF3642*6 Evaporator Coils
- Goodman CAUF3642*6 Evaporator Coils
- Goodman CHPF3636B6 Evaporator Coils
- Goodman CSCF3036N6 Evaporator Coils
- Goodman CSCF3642N6 Evaporator Coils