1.5 Ton 14 SEER Goodman Air Conditioner Condenser
The GSX140181 Goodman Air Conditioner Condenser uses the chlorine-free refrigerant R-410A to help prevent damage to the Ozone Layer. This unit is equipped with sound-dampening features to provide operating sound levels are among the lowest in the heating and cooling industry. Using high-quality components,the Goodman GSX140181 air conditioner condenser an be either 14 or 15 SEER depending on which indoor unit it is paired with. If it is installed with the manufacturer-recommended evaporator coil, variable speed furnace, variable speed air handler, or variable speed modular blower, and also sometimes a thermostatic expansion valve (TXV), it is a 15 SEER system.
Please note that this product is regulated by DOE Efficiency Standards.
- R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant
- Factory-installed filter dryer
- Copper tube/enhanced aluminum fin coil
- Service valves with sweat connections and easy-access gauge ports
- Contactor with lug connection
- Ground lug connection
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Goodman brand louvered sound control top design
- Steel louver coil guard
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet
- Baked-on powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
- Top and side maintenance access
- Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
- When properly anchored, meets the 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds
This unit cannot be shipped or installed in the following states: Arizona, California, Nevada, and New Mexico
Click here to see the unit that is available in these states.
For more information about state efficiency requirements, please click here.
2 Ton Multi-Positional Variable Speed Goodman Air Handler
The Goodman AVPTC25B14 Multi-Position, Variable-Speed Air Handler is suitable for use with refrigerant R-410A and is compatible with the ComfortNet Communicating System family of products.
The AVPTC's blower design includes a variable-speed direct current motor, which helps eliminate the cold blast of air upon heating start-up often associated with single-speed units. This air handler is ideal for either new or retrofit installations.
- Compatible with the ComfortNet Communicating System family of products
- Maximum four low-voltage wires required for operation in communicating mode
- Auto configuration of the airflow and tonnage in communicating mode
- In non-communicating mode, up to 12 field-selectable airflow settings can be adjusted to optimize the system's CFM for each individual mode of operation
- R-410A refrigerant-compatible
- Factory-installed thermal expansion valves for cooling and heat pump applications
- Variable-speed ECM blower motor
- All-aluminum evaporator coil
- Provides constant CFM over a wide range of static pressure conditions independent of duct system
- Provides adjustable low CFM for efficient fan-only operation
- CFM indicator with front-panel sight glass
- Improved humidity control and comfort
- Compatible with variable-capacity heat pumps and cooling applications
- Built-in coil has horizontal, vertical, and downflow drain pans with secondary drain connections
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Fully insulated, painted steel cabinet with attractive Architectural Gray finish
- Compact, versatile upflow, downflow, or horizontal multi-position installations
- Low-voltage cabinet connections; control circuit is arranged to permit staging
- Power supply on top; low-voltage entry on top or side
- Foil-faced insulation is glued in place and covers the entire blower case to reduce operating sound and cabinet condensation