The Goodman AVPTC29B14 Multi-Position, Variable-Speed Air Handler is suitable for use with refrigerant R-410A and is compatible with the ComfortNet Communicating System family of products.
The AVPTC Goodman 2.5 ton air handler blower design includes a variable-speed direct current motor, which helps eliminate the cold blast of air upon heating start-up often associated with single-speed units. This air handler is ideal for either new or retrofit installations.
- Compatible with the ComfortNet Communicating System family of products
- Maximum four low-voltage wires required for operation in communicating mode
- Auto configuration of the airflow and tonnage in communicating mode
- In non-communicating mode, up to 12 field-selectable airflow settings can be adjusted to optimize the system's CFM for each individual mode of operation
- R-410A refrigerant-compatible
- Factory-installed thermal expansion valves for cooling and heat pump applications
- Tool-less filter access accommodates standard-size filters
- Variable-speed ECM blower motor
- All-aluminum evaporator coil
- Provides constant CFM over a wide range of static pressure conditions independent of duct system
- Provides adjustable low CFM for efficient fan-only operation
- CFM indicator with front-panel sight glass
- Improved humidity control and comfort
- Compatible with variable-capacity heat pumps and cooling applications
- Built-in coil has horizontal, vertical, and downflow drain pans with secondary drain connections
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Fully insulated, painted steel cabinet with attractive Architectural Gray finish
- Compact, versatile upflow, downflow, or horizontal multi-position installations
- Low-voltage cabinet connections; control circuit is arranged to permit staging
- Power supply on top; low-voltage entry on top or side
- Foil-faced insulation is glued in place and covers the entire blower case to reduce operating sound and cabinet condensation
Why Choose Goodman?
For over three decades Goodman has concentrated on something more important than simple brand recognition consumer advertising. They focus on the design, engineering, and manufacturing of dependable products that have helped millions and millions of homeowners achieve reliable, high-quality, and affordable indoor comfort. In addition, Goodman has earned the loyalty and respect from thousands of local independent heating and cooling professionals across North America.
Why Buy From Us?
Our dedicated staff works hard to ensure that all orders are handled quickly and efficiently to ensure that you get what you ordered as quickly as possible.
We provide a secure online shopping experience to protect your information. We also provide the option to checkout with PayPal to allow you to use a checkout service you are familiar with.
Our low price guarantee provides you with confidence and piece of mind, knowing you purchased a quality product at a great price
See What Our Customers are Saying