The Goodman® SSZ16 14 SEER Heat Pump uses the environmentally friendly refrigerant R-410A and features operating sound levels that are among the best in the heating and cooling industry. R-410A is chlorine-free to help prevent damage to the ozone layer. With its 16 SEER rating, the SSZ16 will help reduce energy consumption throughout the life of the system.
The AVPTC 's blower design includes a variable-speed direct current motor, which helps eliminate the cold blast of air upon heating start-up often associated with single-speed units. This air handler is ideal for either new or retrofit installations.
2.5 Ton Multi-Positional Variable Speed Goodman Air Handler
The Goodman AVPTC30C14 Multi-Position, Variable-Speed Air Handler is suitable for use with refrigerant R-410A and is compatible with the ComfortNet Communicating System family of products.
The AVPTC's Goodman 2.5 ton air handler blower design includes a variable-speed direct current motor, which helps eliminate the cold blast of air upon heating start-up often associated with single-speed units. This air handler is ideal for either new or retrofit installations.
- Compatible with the ComfortNet Communicating System family of products
- Maximum four low-voltage wires required for operation in communicating mode
- Auto configuration of the airflow and tonnage in communicating mode
- In non-communicating mode, up to 12 field-selectable airflow settings can be adjusted to optimize the system's CFM for each individual mode of operation
- R-410A refrigerant-compatible
- Factory-installed thermal expansion valves for cooling and heat pump applications
- Variable-speed ECM blower motor
- All-aluminum evaporator coil
- Provides constant CFM over a wide range of static pressure conditions independent of duct system
- Provides adjustable low CFM for efficient fan-only operation
- CFM indicator with front-panel sight glass
- Improved humidity control and comfort
- Compatible with variable-capacity heat pumps and cooling applications
- Built-in coil has horizontal, vertical, and downflow drain pans with secondary drain connections
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Fully insulated, painted steel cabinet with attractive Architectural Gray finish
- Compact, versatile upflow, downflow, or horizontal multi-position installations
- Low-voltage cabinet connections; control circuit is arranged to permit staging
- Power supply on top; low-voltage entry on top or side
- Foil-faced insulation is glued in place and covers the entire blower case to reduce operating sound and cabinet condensation
Goodman 2 Ton 16 SEER Heat Pump
The Goodman SSZ160241 16 SEER Heat Pump uses the environmentally friendly refrigerant R-410A and features energy efficiencies and operating sound levels that are among the best in the heating and cooling industry. The SSZ160241 features a high-efficiency Copeland® scroll compressor and is designed for the consumer who desires superior comfort, quiet operation, and environmentally friendly performance.
The Goodman SSZ160241 heat pump must be installed with a bi-flow thermostatic expansion valve. This valve is installed in front of the indoor evaporator coil inline with the line set piping.
Heat Pump's Standard Features
- R-410A environmentally friendly refrigerant
- High-efficiency Copeland® scroll compressor
- High-quality compressor sound blanket
- High-pressure switch; low-pressure switch
- Factory-installed filter dryer
- 850 RPM condenser fan motor
- Copper tube/enhanced aluminum fin coil
- Sweat connection service valves with easy access to gauge ports
- Contactor with lug connection
- Ground lug connection
- ARI Certified
- ETL Certified
- Unique Goodman® sound control top design
- Steel louver coil guard
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet
- Attractive Architectural Gray powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
- Top and side maintenance access
- Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
- When properly anchored, meets the 2001 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds