Selecting the right commercial ventilation system for your business isn't totally your decision. State and municipal building and workplace codes establish parameter for airflow and air cleanliness, and those parameters dictate the size and efficiency of the commercial ventilation fans that are installed
HVACDirect.com and our line of commercial exhaust fans and systems will enable you to meet code, yet also create a work environment that is comfortable, safe and healthy for your employees. In most cases, we can surpass ventilation codes by a wide margin, yet keep the cost well within your budget.
Our team of customer service representatives can assist you through the process of selecting and ordering, and provide delivery information as it becomes available. We pride ourselves on fast shipping, and we like to keep the customer updated so they can prepare for delivery.
There are nearly as many ways to vent a building as there are way to use the building. HVACDirect.com stocks commercial exhaust fans for a variety of purposes, including:
- Wall Exhaust Fans - Generally mounted as high on a wall as possible, a wall exhaust fan is used to exhaust contaminated, noxious, or hot air away from its designated area or structure.
- Upblast and Restaurant Roof Exhaust Fans - An upblast fan is a powerful direct-drive ran that draws heat, smoke and grease-laden air from range hoods inside a restaurant or commercial kitchen and disperses it into the atmosphere.
- Downblast Roof Fans - A downblast roof fan draws air from its designated area - often kitchen - and pushes it upward to the outside where it strikes a bell-shaped hub that redirects the air downward, toward the roof. This type of ran cannot be used in an application where cooking grease is involved.
- Inline Fans - An inline fan vents air out of a room and forces it out via ductwork.
- Industrial Air Circulator Fans - The sole purpose of an industrial air circulator fan is to keep air moving, providing relief from stagnant air. An industrial air circulator fan can be portable (on wheels), mounted on a pole, suspended from a rafter or recessed into the ceiling.
- Utility Set Fans - A Utility set fan is a powerful self-enclosed fan that attaches to ductwork and rapidly exhausts air out of a large area.
- Explosion Proof Fans – Explosion proof fans are meant for hazardous location where flammable or combustible materials are in the air stream.
- Wall Supply Fans - A wall supply fan can pull air out of a room, but its primary purpose is to bring fresh air into the room. Used in conjunction with an exhaust fan, it helps equalize the air pressure inside the designated room or area.
- Corrosive Air Fans - Environments with potentially corrosive fumes need to be ventilated by a fan that won’t corrode. A corrosive air fan works like other exhaust fans, but is built from durable plastic in as many parts as possible.
Why Buy From Us?
Our dedicated staff works hard to ensure that all orders are handled quickly and efficiently to ensure that you get what you ordered as quickly as possible.
We provide a secure online shopping experience to protect your information. We also provide the option to checkout with PayPal to allow you to use a checkout service you are familiar with.
We provide you great prices so you can save your money for the more important things in your life.